Beckijones4 #73 Tubby custard, eyes the colour of mustard, under 18s get her flustered

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sending šŸ’

I donā€™t get it either, especially because sheā€™s a smoker. It will probably hit her all at once when sheā€™s older. Like how her dad who sadly got diagnosed with Alzheimerā€™s, cancer and sepsis all relatively at the same time. Shes a ticking time bomb.
Her dad doesnā€™t have Alzheimerā€™s

Reactions: 2
Someone on Reddit has pointed out that fatty is heating up something in the microwave while sheā€™s dishing up the chippeh lmao
Probably a small cup of porridge for her parents to share between them whilst she demolishes the chippy for 5

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pork chops dancing on beck becks insta story - why would that deserve any money??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is she involving herself in this fundraiser?? It's not about her šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø and they ain't her kids? It's beyond weird now like seriously? She's got all dolled up for her nieces dance group fundraiser... I really don't understand it šŸ˜‚ and iv just watched her tiktok how the duck did she graduate from university when she says things like 24/7% šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø My brain actually physically hurts. And she knows damn well how bad her eating is she's just in so much denial. Like others have commented...if its not that bad or out of control how did she get to the size she is?? šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø people need to stop being so soft with her and start telling her facts. And if she doesn't want people to comment on things about her life and her then maybe stop making everything public? Also for someone so big on safeguarding kids she's posting her little niece barely dressed online and telling everyone where to find them... the amount of weird men ect that could possibly turn up at that asda now šŸ˜³ and start taking pics ect. Blows my mind how she blantly doesn't care about the dangers here...
She involves herself to look like the caring Auntie & she also has absolutely no life so it gives her something to do plus content!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.