Beckijones4 #73 Tubby custard, eyes the colour of mustard, under 18s get her flustered

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“24/7% of the time” iS SHE HAVING A LAUGH. I can’t with this big bonce bimbo anymore 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s up early. If you didn’t video a walk Becki, it didn’t happen. Can’t wait for another hula hoop vid 🤣

Reactions: 7
“I need to do another hula hoop video” WHY?! The hula hoop doesn’t fit you Becki what the hell are u gonna do with it

• Haha
Reactions: 35
As if she forgot to post a walk. How lame. Nobody believes you. Yes u do eat tit pretty much 24/7% of the time thick person.

Reactions: 15
“I need to do another hula hoop video” WHY?! The hula hoop doesn’t fit you Becki what the hell are u gonna do with it
Gigi we don't need this kinda negativity in the room, another hula hoop videum is exactly what the crowd wants fank youm.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Perhaps she’ll put it round her neck.
Oh hang on, she hasn’t got a neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She wants to show us that it fits better after being a helfy kween by doing but not eating some food prep and walking once a week.

• Haha
Am bein the negativity cos if there’s one thing I can’t stand is her attention seeking. She knows that damn hoop doesn’t fit, she knows people are gonna make comment then she’ll be cryin loool cba

Reactions: 18
She’s fundraising outside of Asda. Someone who’s from Chernobyl Ellesmere Port go and find her 😂

She’s not even brushed her hair the scruffy trog

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Shes a smart one isn't she. Completely bamboozled that it gets cold during winter
---
New thread suggestum

#74 24/7%

Keep it simple. Like her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Had a night like big becks last night

All I’m going to say is she must be feeling rotten 24/7. I reckon that’s partly why she does it. She seeks comfort in food.

Reactions: 6
She’s fundraising outside of Asda. Someone who’s from Chernobyl Ellesmere Port go and find her 😂

She’s not even brushed her hair the scruffy trog
Local bisonettes this is your time to shine! There are 2 Asdas in her area, please find her and elevate yourself to legend status 💪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Fucks she on about ‘can’t believe she had sunglasses on yesterday and now it’s cold’ It can be cold and sunny at the same time you absolute doilem

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Was thinking about when Becki had a big announcement she was gonna share but then it flopped like her belly

• Haha
Was thinking about when Becki had a big announcement she was gonna share but then it flopped like her belly
Is that when she had a fort to go on holiday then decided not to? What an announcementum.

There’s at least two people here from the port so ditch your kids, cancel any plans & get down to Asda IMMEDIATELY please.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She wants to show us that it fits better after being a helfy kween by doing but not eating some food prep and walking once a week.
When has she eaten those food prep containers she made up ? , I haven’t seen any of them in her WIEIAD videos ?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.