Beckijones4 #73 Tubby custard, eyes the colour of mustard, under 18s get her flustered

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she genuinely believe she eats healthily more than she eats unhealthily? Does she really lack self awareness that much that she doesn’t understand that she’s unhealthy most of the time
I think she is of the belief if she cooks at home it’s healthy and her Maccies Breakfast Fakeaway is somehow healthy for her

She is so much in denial using the phrase “freshly cooked” when nothing she cooks is fresh

Reactions: 17
I don’t get why she has to involve herself in absolutely everything where them kids are concerned. I beg someone tell her to just duck off
Because she has literally duck all else going on in her pathetic existence.

And she likes little girls

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Watching her put that face mask on is like watching someone trying to paint the outside for a football stadium
---
Fred suggestionum:

100% minging, 24/7% of the time
If 24/7% of the time isn’t in the next thread title we have failed 😂

Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestionum:

Dancing in her size 32 tent, she’s a total waster 24/7%

• Haha
Reactions: 17
24/7% has finished me off. The big fat gobshite!!
What's worse is she'll have played that before posting. With that and dropping food down her top she really doesn't cate how she comes across.

Reactions: 3
Aside from being a n I reckon she also thinks she’s a celebrity presence because of her TikTok following.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Me too, went in on Tuesday in agony, I’ve got loads of stones, inflamed gallbladder and a blockage, I’m 11stone and a size 12/14 I’ve barely ate this week cos I’m so scared of another attack, how the duck is she not riddled with disease, I can’t even have so much as a bleeping chip
Sending 💐

I don’t get it either, especially because she’s a smoker. It will probably hit her all at once when she’s older. Like how her dad who sadly got diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, cancer and sepsis all relatively at the same time. Shes a ticking time bomb.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
In her new WIEIAD she obviously thinks breakfast bars are helfy. She's 'on the go', a trip to B&M doesn't mean you're busy big scoops.

Sending 💐

I don’t get it either, especially because she’s a smoker. It will probably hit her all at once when she’s older. Like how her dad who sadly got diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, cancer and sepsis all relatively at the same time. Shes a ticking time bomb.
I think it’s beginning to affect her now & she’s been warned, which is why she’s started her helf walks and posted angry defiant “ if I want a Maccies then I’m bluddi well having one “ videums plus all the denials, excuses and delusions.
She‘s kicking back against it like the addict she is.
What really stands out, along with her previous “helf journeys” is that she always says she’s making little changes here and there. But at her size, that isn’t going to cut it. She’s morbidly obese at very high risk and needs to commit to making big changes before it’s too late. It’s not like she’s overweight, she’s dangerously morbidly obese with a hideously high fat salt sugar & cholesterol diet and she bleeping smokes and vapes too. She’s an HGV crash 😆

Reactions: 11
Long time lurker, first time poster.

It's been bugging me since I watched her GRWM yesterday but I can't be the only one that noticed she put tan on after she dried her hair? Firty wun and she's put tan on and had her hair done to stand outside Asda with a bunch of kids. What a bleeping weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I remember being a little hormonal cow at Paige’s age and being mortified being in public with my mum. Wonder how she feels having her 30 stone toddler of an aunty following her round everywhere documenting it online

She's getting torn to shreds in the comments. No idea why she puts herself through it. I'd absolutely hate to be Tiktok famous.

Reactions: 7
What is all this ‘it’s just so easy coz it’s no bake’. She kept saying that when she was making it on the live too. Sorry Becki is putting something in the oven too hard for you HAHAHAH

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.