Beckijones4 #73 Tubby custard, eyes the colour of mustard, under 18s get her flustered

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a bit of a rubbish day at work today and felt a bit shite about myself and my capabilities and then I came home and watched Bison taste test cereal targeted at children and drink milk from a dog bowl through a chocolate straw all from the comfort of her mum and dad’s kitchen and suddenly feel like maybe I’m not doing so bad after all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
PINK BUTTON FOR THE WIKI
NO BECKITRON DOESNT HAVE A DISABILITY OR SPECIAL NEEDS
She’s just a pleb. Fank yoom
Ps this Fred title is one of my all time faves. Well dunm

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Happy new thredum I wonder how many takeaways she will get through this week

Reactions: 4
“I always feel like when I make wedges I make them too soggy”

well that will happen if you pour a load of oil and fat soaked mince and fuckin hooves of tomatoes all over them x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Couldve been worse, I’ve been having dark thoughts about excessive Tubby custard being the reason for all the fanny pads she buys.
I think you mean "ladies producks"
---
Had a bit of a rubbish day at work today and felt a bit shite about myself and my capabilities and then I came home and watched Bison taste test cereal targeted at children and drink milk from a dog bowl through a chocolate straw all from the comfort of her mum and dad’s kitchen and suddenly feel like maybe I’m not doing so bad after all
The fact that you have one of those real life adult job fings puts you well abuv Bison

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Cooking off the mince before the raw onion❌️

Add it to the nonce list ✅️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.