Beckijones4 #72 I don’t have toum explain myself to youm, I’m a grown ass bison & I doum what I want to doum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big Becks making eye contact whilst drinking her milk through a straw and moaning "Mmmmmm" was NOT on my bingo card for 2024- But there we goum
Why the duck is she drinking already sugary (water-like) milk with a bleeping milkshake straw??? She’s just not gonna stop till she keels over is she?

Reactions: 18
Why the duck is she drinking already sugary (water-like) milk with a bleeping milkshake straw??? She’s just not gonna stop till she keels over is she?
Do you want to knoum how she described the milk drank via milkshake straw? Goum on, take a guess

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Paige is a lary little madam isn’t she. If I was her mother I’d be telling her to reign it in online

Reactions: 4
I come with an important public service announcement regarding suitcase Sundays 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

IMG_8811.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It isn’t that much. It’s like 416 per 100g. She’s got half the box there though so is probably a million calories anyway.
I looked it up before as my diabetic step son was eyeing it up and its 372calories per 30g so over 1100 for 100g 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Becki's known nonce behaviours (feel free to add):
Having the big light on
Red milk
McFleury or Fruit Bag
The actual noncing (see Paige, Porscha and Parker related content)
Avengers merchandise
Using the frying pan she bought her mum and dad FOR CHRISTMAS constantly.

Reactions: 9
I’d be fuming if I was the Mum of Ferrari and whatever the other one is called, she can’t resist keep stocking up on junk for them!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Promise I’m not almond mumming, but I dry heaved at that cheese concoction she made this evening. The thought of hot milk and plastic cheese is making my skin crawl

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.