Beckijones4 #72 I don’t have toum explain myself to youm, I’m a grown ass bison & I doum what I want to doum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she says a mountain, I think she’s referring to the hill that goes over the railway line by the centre of the tit hole that is Ellesmere Port.

Becki on her next trip to her fAvOUriTe cOuNtRy

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg these unfiltered pics are shocking. Couldn’t even be arsed to actually melt Nutella.. wow great content watching someone cut strawberries in mid air (who the fck does that) great content that watching u cut up strawberries.. I swear she’s getting thicker!!!! Becki stop eating.. u are looking like an ugly man.
---
Wash your hair as well. It’s gross. Stop with the pity party as well.. ppl mainly dislike you because your addiction is horrible to watch & you won’t help yourself.. u just keep shovelling 🍕🍟🍔🥯
Mountain climber?.. more like big fat whiner

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I've just fallen down the rabbit hole and have been watching some old videos and has anyone ever noticed that when she has a "double sausage and egg mcmuffin" there are 3 sausage patties in it?? On 15th December you definitely see the 3rd undeclared pattie and I noticed it in 2 others as well. How the heck can anyone have a muffin with THREE sausage patties!
Christ Almightum I just joined you down the rabbit hole and duck meum there’s definitely 3!!! Who the duck orders a double then adds a 3rd patty! The mcbeckasaurus rex that’s who

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've just fallen down the rabbit hole and have been watching some old videos and has anyone ever noticed that when she has a "double sausage and egg mcmuffin" there are 3 sausage patties in it?? On 15th December you definitely see the 3rd undeclared pattie and I noticed it in 2 others as well. How the heck can anyone have a muffin with THREE sausage patties!
Erm I can... and I absolutely will not feel bad or apologise for it 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2768501

I’m sorry but where does this actual obese nobody get off sharing quotes like this 🤣
The bleeping AUDACITY. ‘The choices they’re making’ EXCUSE ME YOU THIRTY STONE SPACE HOPPER LOOKING SELFISH bleep

I think 4yogits 14 stone testicles post has affected me this morning. It’s too early for this.
---
Erm I can... and I absolutely will not feel bad or apologise for it 🤣🤣
Aye but are you sat there weighing more than the titanic

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Only massively insecure unhappy people post quotes all day on Instagram. It gives depressed Facebook ma

Reactions: 35
The bleeping AUDACITY. ‘The choices they’re making’ EXCUSE ME YOU THIRTY STONE SPACE HOPPER LOOKING SELFISH bleep

I think 4yogits 14 stone testicles post has affected me this morning. It’s too early for this.
---

Aye but are you sat there weighing more than the titanic
I could do with losing a few stone tbh 🤣 might do a 20 minute curb crawl after I've scranned one, that's how it works in bison land isnt it?! Il be a skinny min in no time!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
meal prep is actually just snack boxes for scran mobile while she goes to get her too good to go bags before heading to mcdonaldoum

Reactions: 17
That Abby Taylor whatever has given Becks a run for her money with a 16,000 calorie “cheat day” on her page.

I reckon half of it is for show, I just don’t believe they can put away that amount of food everyday! But it’s also so sad to see. these young women eating themselves to death and being encouraged to do so because of “body positivity”

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2768501

I’m sorry but where does this actual obese nobody get off sharing quotes like this 🤣
Beckis made from fat greedy bleep sauce if that makes sensum
---
Sorry late to the partyum but that video of her showing the toogoodtogo bag shows what a greedy pig she is. You can tell Paige wanted the cake pop but of course fat bleep snatches it back after rubbing her oily bleeping nose on everything she’s just such a greedy fat bastard how she can have the audacity to post quotes talking about others is so funny 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.