Beckijones4 #72 I don’t have toum explain myself to youm, I’m a grown ass bison & I doum what I want to doum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like when you get an animal with a massive tumour

or that guy who had 14 stone Testicles and couldn’t wear trousers so wore a Hoodie Trouser

not quite sure where this is going except Becki’s Chins look like the 14 Stone Balls of a man who is now dead

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Noum. I do not like how cocky she currently is one bit. Noum Noum. Her facial expressions are making me want to leather her from b&m to frankie and bennies if that makes sensum 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine the noise coming from the kitchen from her meat hooks slamming down on the slap chop, lazy fat oaf. I feel sorry for her neighbours

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Paige is too busy eye bleeping herself to be her normal irritating self. She’ll struggle to do two things at once, probably given her hobby is foot stomping
Yes what's with all the pouting and peace sign every minute ?.Just smile normally honestly in 10 years time they'll look back on photos and it'll be all pouts and that miserable look they have .
---
Beckatron must be starting an only fansn for feeders , the noises of joy when eating each greasy mouthful make me ill .
Only scrans
---
Imagine the noise coming from the kitchen from her meat hooks slamming down on the slap chop, lazy fat oaf. I feel sorry for her neighbours
I've howled laughing at "meat hooks"😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Let’s see if those meal pop up in her WIEIAD (they won’t) she’ll do one and then we won’t see the others
She’s likely done three for her mum and dad

Reactions: 3
I don’t care how annoying Paige is when she’s giving us this much unfiltered content of bison 🤌

The side eye Paige gives when she’s given the scourer sponges ….bison will do anything to get out of washing up.

She looks like a morbidly obese Santa. 🎅

IMG_9867.jpeg

Apron belly blocker

IMG_9864.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t dare😂 I have too much of an imagination to think of what she’d create😂 however I see it being a whole loaf with a whole block of cheddar 😂😂😂
I used to wonder this but was scared to ask.... until last week someone else did.
Refer back to pages 11-13 of this thread, then never speak of them again 😂

Reactions: 4
I've just fallen down the rabbit hole and have been watching some old videos and has anyone ever noticed that when she has a "double sausage and egg mcmuffin" there are 3 sausage patties in it?? On 15th December you definitely see the 3rd undeclared pattie and I noticed it in 2 others as well. How the heck can anyone have a muffin with THREE sausage patties!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I've just fallen down the rabbit hole and have been watching some old videos and has anyone ever noticed that when she has a "double sausage and egg mcmuffin" there are 3 sausage patties in it?? On 15th December you definitely see the 3rd undeclared pattie and I noticed it in 2 others as well. How the heck can anyone have a muffin with THREE sausage patties!
Noffink and I mean apsalutly noffink gets past tattle 👀🧐🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.