Beckijones4 #72 I don’t have toum explain myself to youm, I’m a grown ass bison & I doum what I want to doum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly was prepared to give her the benefit of the doubt with the meal prep. But…

Soy AND balsamic? What? With lemon juice? WHAT?

Then the pasta with olive oil AND salad dressing?

it must be like eating a diesel spillage.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Is it just me or does her accent become a bit more... "casual" when she's with Paige?

Seems like we defo get a "phone voice" version of her... And jesus wept if what we get is her best attempt....

Reactions: 12
I don’t dareπŸ˜‚ I have too much of an imagination to think of what she’d createπŸ˜‚ however I see it being a whole loaf with a whole block of cheddar πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It's a loaf of many layers πŸ’š and soft, moist and crunchy textures πŸ§€ πŸ₯™

To temper the backlash- WHERE ARE THE BROWNIES. Cancelled or secreted? 🍰

• Haha
Reactions: 8
FRUIT TRACKER πŸ“
19/02/2024- Strawberries covered in choclit.
Nah strike it from the tracker, we didn’t see her eat it therefore, she didn’t given she preps and eats the first bite stright away because she can’t help herself

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she really use half a kilo of pasta to make 3 meals??!!

Haha ok no. I jusy got bored before the end of the video πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Why pack up 3?! Is she just eating the rest out the dish? I don’t understand at all πŸ˜‚πŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 9
The grandma sling bag πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I actually cannot stand Paige, the fake β€œhYpEr gUrLy” adhd queen eraxx is cringey.
Excuse youm my grandma would not been seen deadum with that bagum. Have some respectum for the elderly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
Did she really use half a kilo of pasta to make 3 meals??!!

Haha ok no. I jusy got bored before the end of the video πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Why pack up 3?! Is she just eating the rest out the dish? I don’t understand at all πŸ˜‚πŸ™ƒ
She had the rest as a starter. The 3 she β€œprepped” are being saved for midmight snacks so she doesn’t have to go downstairs in the middle of the night. They are getting hidden in her secret mini fridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.