BeckiJones4 #71 Celebrating the year of the Dragon by turning into a Food Wagon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah d’you think one of her family has said something or what
I pray 🙏🏻 this is the case!!!!!
---
What's different to any other day
Cosy hoodies & messy hair days.. lol trying to sound cute in the caption when her hair is normally slicked down with grease and big chunks of dandruff & her clothes stink of garlic and dirty flesh
---
Only just seen that vid. She’s ragin!!!! Somethings happened. I can’t see her being that mad over comments she gets everyday online from strangers. I kinda hope Cath or Rach has said something to her or has someone had a dig at Morris dancing ? The fact she’s angry & gone straight to maccies to stuff her face & prove a point says it all. Going on about being a grown ass adult & I can do anything I like & i can drive blah blah is so random .. that’s why I think someone has said something.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
That's definitely a double cheeseburger not a chicken mayo look how bulging the wrapper is I feel the chicken mayo is really thin usually.

Reactions: 5
I would love it if a maccies worker from the port joined us on here to confirm what everyone thinks when concrete slab turns up for her fourth takeaway of the week

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Being a grown ass adult is looking after yourself, your health, hygiene, home etc doing things you don’t always want to do cos that’s life.. having respect for yourself. Doing whatever you like, whenever you like is child’s behaviour!! She acts like a 10 year old trapped in an older body .. childish, selfish, greedy, fat Becki. The angry side is her showing her true colours. That’s the real Beck not the sweet thick, tongue behind her teeth ditzy Beck she wants everyone to think she is.
---
What I find hilarious after the fuming vid is the fact she posted this on IG yesterday. Careful how you react becks lol

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Tell us you read here without telling us you read here eh Bec Bec. Something has rattled you tonight eh. You seriously need to take a good hard look at yourself in the mirror cos maybe not tmw, or next week but sometime soon you will no longer be able to look at yourself in the mirror cos you will be no more!!!! You ignore people that are actually concerned about your health and continue to shovel salt, fat, high calories into that mouth of yours. It’s not pretty it’s actually very very sick and grotesque. You want to kill yourself by what you eat in a day then you do that but don’t say you haven’t been warned!

Reactions: 17
Pretty sure someone has said something to the Bison to make her furious. Pretty soon she wont be able to wedge herself into her car to perve on youngsters and be an adult and buy my own macdonalds. At this point shes a useless lost cause.

Reactions: 18
I'd like to think someone's said something but in reality I think she's just caught a fattitude because that's where she is in the cycle, next will be 'woem is me'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'd like to think someone's said something but in reality I think she's just caught a fattitude because that's where she is in the cycle, next will be 'woem is me'
I know this sounds awful, but when my Nan had dementia she had absolutely no filter. Won’t be long before Ian is telling her some home truths

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I know this sounds awful, but when my Nan had dementia she had absolutely no filter. Won’t be long before Ian is telling her some home truths
When my nan was dying she was like this too.

I wonder if that’s what’s upset her? She’s off on one and just doing herself more damage while she throws her tantrum

Reactions: 6
Her skin around her eyes are glowing brighter every day lately... 💛 shes her own worst enemy. Thinks shes sticking it to us but in reality she deep down knows shes living a sad life.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder if we'll get a sassy clapback vid when she's hooked up to life support after the massive heart attack she's due? Silly overgrown toddler, she genuinely thinks she's having the last laugh doesn't she?! She'll be dead before both her parents at this rate. Her arteries must be full with thick white grease!

Reactions: 14
Got a theory that Rickets has revealed he can talk, gave her a load of shite & that’s why she’s fuming. Relying on @kayefeluu20 to write his possible spiel.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.