BeckiJones4 #71 Celebrating the year of the Dragon by turning into a Food Wagon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HI EVERYWUN I forgot tattle would be back so I went out, missed a bison belter 😅

It’s THURSDAY what the hell has happened to make her so cross and sassy, I’ve literally got a tummy ache from laughing
---
Sera has dumped her, Wa a a Whyyyyyyy
What does this mean sorry Joe honey I’m a bit slow 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
"Cozy hoodies and messy hair days ❤" delete your account you stonking great mound of blubber

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What's different to any other day
“That’s mint I’ll post that”
I can sort of understand posting tiktoks when you look like a brick shithouse cos she’s getting paid for that
But Instagram is free
Actual state of it she thinks she’s cute 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why has Becki short for Rebecca only just remembered she's an adult? Acting like she's 17 and nowum she can drive she can do fings. Beck adults do other fings like have a house and crotch goblins. Not sitting in your grown ass bedroom eating maccies reading chamber of secrets

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When I'm firty wun I hope I can get a Maccies and stick it toum all my trolls by shoving fries into my gaping maw of a mouf 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Holy duck that video is hard to watch! 100000% she got the chicken mayo on the side as her secret burger and didn’t mean to show us 🤣 she doesn’t normally show getting two burgers so I reckon she meant to leave that in the bag lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s physically shaking with rage 😂😂 what an exhausting day having to take Porker to get potato cakes AND watch *15 MINUTES * of organised stomping at the village hall. I pray for a quick recovery xox

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sorry why exactly did she HAVE to take Porker to get potato cakes? Is that some sort of morris dancing ritual? Dance then potato cakes? And why does this lead to absolutely having to get a maccies?? Confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Grown arse adult room with wallpaper from 2005 and plushies on her shelves x

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sorry why exactly did she HAVE to take Porker to get potato cakes? Is that some sort of morris dancing ritual? Dance then potato cakes? And why does this lead to absolutely having to get a maccies?? Confused.
No doubt tubby got potato cakes then wanted to finish strong with 2 burgers, cheps & cowwwk from mcdonnums for the 6th time in 2 weeks, fat bleep! She definitely had something else in the bag🐷🐷

Reactions: 10
God I would pay good money to see her McDonnums rewards app. Bet she’s got VIP lounge access and free lap dances from Ronald himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 80
I actually feel abit sorry for Evenstar. Shes never been anything but nice to Becki, defends her all the time she’s even been on her lives and gifted her. I’m not sayin she’s owed friendship but why can’t Becki ever say anything nice to her or even just acknowledge her, big arrogant fat slob
Oh Becki said hi to evenstar on her last live. So the sad arl cow is probably still drowning in her own slobber because her idol mentioned her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“And I’m going to eat it in MY grown arse living room in MY parents house”. You couldn’t make this stuff up 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She dosnt even realise the "clap back" maccies videum to all us saying how sad her life is, gives her more points on the sad, fat, selfish lonely cunts chart. STOP copying paige, STOP obsessing over her, your eyebrows will look like tit no matter what. STOP giving your parents the scraps, PLEASE euthanise Ricketts and PLEASE get your own life! YOU are 31 years of age. bleeping lard arse waste of space! I can't with this abysmal lump anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just realised why she feels the driving to mcdonnums such a revelation cos she literally only ever Uber eats them. Lazy bastard

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.