BeckiJones4 #71 Celebrating the year of the Dragon by turning into a Food Wagon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HI EVERYWUN I forgot tattle would be back so I went out, missed a bison belter 😅

It’s THURSDAY what the hell has happened to make her so cross and sassy, I’ve literally got a tummy ache from laughing
---

What does this mean sorry Joe honey I’m a bit slow 😂
I meant Sera had dumped Becki so she’s kicking off

Clint is nowhere to be found

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Such an adult but mummy bought her plastic dinosaur cups yesterday xx

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My response to the 31 year old adult I can eat a maccies whatever video:

“your favourite colour is green and you like dinosaurs so I got you this”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nurse, shes out again 👩‍⚕️

IMG_9800.jpeg

No amount of takeaways could ever be worth looking like this…

IMG_9525.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I literally don’t think she cares any more. She could change her mindset and get healthy but she doesn’t want to 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She no work she only burger and chep and backup mayo chicken burger. I’m sure there must be more food in that McDonalds bag…. bet it was loaded up more than Dora the Explorers backpack.

“Nowum I’m going to sit in my grown ass adult room” - 🧌

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So she was so busy bying potato cakes and watching Porker 1 and Porker 2 stomping on the spot for 15 mins that she had to have a mcds! duck me how would she cope if she had an actual bleeping job 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She knows she’s been a pure greedy bleep when she gets cocky about it.
Exactly!! She’s been eating more than ever lately and must be feeling some sort of guilt. You cannot be cocky when you’re 28 stone and live in your ma’s spare room

Reactions: 15
I think she also got a double cheeseburger ghag she ate in the car on the way back. When she got the chicken mayo out of the bag she went to say it was a dubchubb and corrects herself, knowing full well she snaffled it in the car.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.