BeckiJones4 #71 Celebrating the year of the Dragon by turning into a Food Wagon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not a dancer in the slightest, but I genuinely think I could morris dance for 15 minutes.

Reactions: 27
She was such an obvious cocky witch last night I still don’t understand why people think she’s so lovely

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Got a theory that Rickets has revealed he can talk, gave her a load of shite & that’s why she’s fuming. Relying on @kayefeluu20 to write his possible spiel.
"Hark, the beefy wench has bequeathed us with her odorous presence... did thee arrive by the medium of the flying stair throne? Are thou once more venturing into thine motorised carriage to procure a 'McDonnums'? Aye, I fear we will never receive a dowry for you... I've seen many a hefty wench in my years, yet I hath not seen such a loathsome mug. Back in my day, thou would hath been tried for witchcraft on the charge of being repugnant. Away with you, leave this place and do not deign to return until you are less beefy."

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This insta story really gave be perv vibes “my girls” not theyre not. They’re not your friends from school of the same age. They’re not your daughters. You’re their aunt nothing more. It’s just creepy. I say my boys to my own children because I made this and squeezed them out my vagina. Becki you on the other hand did not!!!
IMG_6280.png

Reactions: 12
"Hark, the beefy wench has bequeathed us with her odorous presence... did thee arrive by the medium of the flying stair throne? Are thou once more venturing into thine motorised carriage to procure a 'McDonnums'? Aye, I fear we will never receive a dowry for you... I've seen many a hefty wench in my years, yet I hath not seen such a loathsome mug. Back in my day, thou would hath been tried for witchcraft on the charge of being repugnant. Away with you, leave this place and do not deign to return until you are less beefy."
thread suggestion

duck the word count. Im a 34 year old adult woman I can have more words if I want

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Reminds me more of this fella
They’ve got the same titties 😭
---
A+. I feel like she wouldn’t have understood a word though, other than maybe beef, mcdonnums & mug.
---
I’m so unfit but I think I could stomp like that fir 15mins. I mean if I can go on an hours walk I can stomp for less time right?
Feel like we could have a morris dancing group here. Who’s in?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I reckon she had a fight with cath and she called her a lazy overgrown meat head that’s why she stormed out the house and went to McDonald’s instead of ordering it in lol. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I feel sorry for the other kids who are unrelated to bison who had to put up with her monstrous, repugnant face sat there slobbering whilst they were trying to concentrate on their stomping.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm dying to know what rattled her greasy cage yesterday.

Also, I wonder what "collab" she dragged Ian along to. The poor bugger probably didn't know where he was or what was going on.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
All the comments asking if she got a double cheeseburger behind the scenes. She blatantly showed it, she has no shame, unless you’re talking about a deleted videum

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.