BeckiJones4 #71 Celebrating the year of the Dragon by turning into a Food Wagon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be more fuckin annoyed that despite having a car and a constant supply of junk food that she’s made little to zero attempts to live independently and leaves my bleeping lights on 24/7

Reactions: 25
Today ive had a fing... im a grown ass adult soum im getting the fattest chinise tonight cos why bloodeh not soum yeah ive been dreaming about it all day, i feel like beckapottomus 🦛

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can not wait to see what grown up bad ass things our grown up helfy queen has been up to today. Maybe rearranging her Harry Potter books in to alaphabeticum order?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can not wait to see what grown up bad ass things our grown up helfy queen has been up to today. Maybe rearranging her Harry Potter books in to alaphabeticum order?
Sorting her zoo animal toys out into animal types and having some milk in her dinosaur cup x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s the (msssively overgrown) baby of the family though isn’t she so it seems caff and Ian let her do what the duck she wants and pander to it. Caffs probably thinking about being lonely once Ian is gone toum so wants the bison around for company. Plus the entire family seem to be willing to do whatever it takes to be ‘famous’ and not to have to get actual jobs. Probs related to nanna bastard cos she’s a fame hungry twit as well

Reactions: 5
@gimm3more you’ve caused a stir on the Reddit page with your comment 😂

IMG_9806.jpeg

To be fair, there’s some funny people on the Reddit page, (not as funny as here though 👀) someone commented ‘year of the bison’ on her Chinese takeaway videum, also ‘who lit the fuse on her tampon tonight’ 😂

Reddit I extend an olive branch on behalf of tattle… us bisonettes need to be united.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

View attachment 2761437

To be fair, there’s some funny people on the Reddit page, someone commented ‘year of the bison’ on her Chinese takeaway videum, also ‘who lit the fuse on her tampon tonight’ 😂

Reddit I extend an olive branch on behalf of tattle… us bisonettes need to be untied.
Aw duck off man they dish it out about Becki but can’t take it back. My beef with Reddit is that I dislike how it’s all separate posts whereas Tattle it’s all just singular threads. My autistic ass finds it easier to follow. Not about the people ON Reddit. I just find the layout of Reddit sloppy!!
and yes I did call them Tattle rejects because some of them who clearly aren’t on here steal our jokes n tit
It’s not that deep FFS 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 2761437

To be fair, there’s some funny people on the Reddit page, someone commented ‘year of the bison’ on her Chinese takeaway videum, also ‘who lit the fuse on her tampon tonight’ 😂

Reddit I extend an olive branch on behalf of tattle… us bisonettes need to be untied.
Dear God what is all this? We’re like the Sharks and the Jets.

Except the Jets can’t access the rumble..

Don’t come for me Reddit I’ll change my Mumsnet ways 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also how’s someone on Reddit saying I live in a council house 😭 I privately rent ya walloper

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Dear God what is all this? We’re like the Sharks and the Jets.

Except the Jets can’t access the rumble..

Don’t come for me Reddit I’ll change my Mumsnet ways 😭
I’ve posted about it TWICE and apparently I’m obsessed like what the duck man hahaha. I’m ending it here no more mentioning the R word jeez

Reactions: 5
Aw duck off man they dish it out about Becki but can’t take it back. My beef with Reddit is that I dislike how it’s all separate posts whereas Tattle it’s all just singular threads. My autistic ass finds it easier to follow. Not about the people ON Reddit. I just find the layout of Reddit sloppy!!
and yes I did call them Tattle rejects because some of them who clearly aren’t on here steal our jokes n tit
It’s not that deep FFS 🤣
That's just how Reddit is though, they can't help it. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also how’s someone on Reddit saying I live in a council house 😭 I privately rent ya walloper
Thing is we could all make up entirely new personas here and no one would know.

Or would our posts out us as the council house/middle class/Mumsnet/degenerates that we are 🤔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.