BeckiJones4 #71 Celebrating the year of the Dragon by turning into a Food Wagon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grown ass adult room in her mum and dads house 😂 her dishing up the Mcdonums and shaking her head gave me the ick even more so than normal! She thought she was really doing something there didn’t she 😂

Reactions: 21
Really letting the real Bex out last night, wondering if it's coz cath refused to make her favourite tea after her BUSY day, or one of the family members has said something. Seems more personal that tiktok comments.

Reactions: 17
This insta story really gave be perv vibes “my girls” not theyre not. They’re not your friends from school of the same age. They’re not your daughters. You’re their aunt nothing more. It’s just creepy. I say my boys to my own children because I made this and squeezed them out my vagina. Becki you on the other hand did not!!! View attachment 2760771
Looks like something I do at body attack every Saturday morning. But there’s a bit more oomph and arm work and then it goes mental. Tbh I don’t see this is as Morris dancing looks more like majorettes with a twist and no batons. Morris dancing to me is the old men in the town with their bells.

Reactions: 6
Looks like something I do at body attack every Saturday morning. But there’s a bit more oomph and arm work and then it goes mental. Tbh I don’t see this is as Morris dancing looks more like majorettes with a twist and no batons. Morris dancing to me is the old men in the town with their bells.
Yeah it does look more like majorette’s but they’ve labelled it morris dancing. I love attack music!!
---
It’ll be interesting to see what she posts today and if she addresses last night’s anger.

Reactions: 5
I reckon she had a fight with cath and she called her a lazy overgrown meat head that’s why she stormed out the house and went to McDonald’s instead of ordering it in lol. 😂
Agree. Someone has defo went off on her and called her a grown ass adult. Our dainty queen not like it.

Reactions: 14
Maybe a parent at (not) dancing has complained about a greasy, fugly, colossal, unemployed member of the public sitting and perving on their children for no reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m gonna go sit in my grown arse adult room… in my mum and dad’s house… HAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 37
“I can buy myself Maccies” by Becki Jones the grown ass 31 yearum old.

“My healfum is good, my eyelids are gold
I weigh firty stone but won’t be told
The trolls aren’t right I can twirl turn
Took up walking but it made my thighs burn
Mm, make yourself happy, just be you

Started to cry, but then remembered I
I can buy myself Maccies
Sit in my grown ass room
Lie in my bed for hours
Who needs to be able to do a handstand
I can go perving morris dancing
Don’t ask what I’m doing with my hand
Yeah, I can love those girls better than you can
Can love them better
I can love kebabums better, baby
Can love garlic dep better
I can love Maccies better, baby”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should! She could do without constant streams of never ending takeaways. Anyone could go to McDonald's any day of the week if they wanted to but any normal, mature adult knows this isn't healthy or even necessary. She's like a 17 year old whose just got their license so finds an excuse to drive to McDonald's just to flex that they can go alone. So weird. She's at least 13 years behind people of her own age. Her parents need to sit her down and have a frank, adult conversation with her. It seems the whole family enable her ridiculous attitude and behaviour. I'm guessing because she was the youngest (significantly) so was always babied by her parents and siblings growing up, but she's 31 now ffs. Something has to give!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve watched that vid about 4 times lol someone has definitely said something to her. I’m dying to see how she behaves tonight.
“I love a late night maccies anyway” what does that even mean lol .. bet she gets a late one after cooking tea some nights.. I wouldn’t put it past her.
Becki acts like all the takeaways in the world are gonna shut down at the end of the year and never open again lol.
---
Hey Becki.. yknow what’s good for anger.. a nice relaxing walk.

Reactions: 16
I’ve watched that vid about 4 times lol someone has definitely said something to her. I’m dying to see how she behaves tonight.
“I love a late night maccies anyway” what does that even mean lol .. bet she gets a late one after cooking tea some nights.. I wouldn’t put it past her.
Becki acts like all the takeaways in the world are gonna shut down at the end of the year and never open again lol.
It wasn't even late, it was 8pm! She could have picked something quick and easy up in Morrisons, she had just been there but no, beck beck need burgers and chep.

Reactions: 14
The comments on her last few videos have been brutal. Literally have to go through many many negative ones to find anything remotely positive (evanbeg83 etc). Wonder if she’s just had enough of the same stuff coming up about her living in her parents spare room and being a fat bleep that she’s finally flipped. Really doubt her parents say anything to her. Her dad did when she started off but now she’s making a living, I reckon they just leave her too to it.

Reactions: 9
The comments on her last few videos have been brutal. Literally have to go through many many negative ones to find anything remotely positive (evanbeg83 etc). Wonder if she’s just had enough of the same stuff coming up about her living in her parents spare room and being a fat bleep that she’s finally flipped. Really doubt her parents say anything to her. Her dad did when she started off but now she’s making a living, I reckon they just leave her too to it.
If any of my children turned out like that I would be thinking what the hell did I do wrong in life. I’d also be so unbelievably worried that I could possibly outlive my own child.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.