Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

unapologeticbxtch_

i’m a vegetarian and i don’t give a fuck when other people eat meat, but the amount of meat that fat cunt consumes is off the radar 🤮

Reactions: 28

Diddikins

VIP Member
Fucking liar “I do usually sit downstairs with my mum and dad eating” Does she realise we can see what she posts and can tell that she eats most of her meals in her room?

• Heart

lyrical0609

Chatty Member
No she did not shove that bloody yogurt in front of her dad’s face to prove she spent time with him on the day of his op 🤣 she is shameless! It’s not exactly impressive to spend time with him considering they live in the same house ffs

• Angry
  • Sad

Lonewolf

VIP Member
I feel we are going to need to start a go fund me for our poor gigi at this rate as this is as good as a full time job hahahaha 😆

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Them zip tops weren’t too big at all, they fit her across the shoulders and arms. Everytime she buys something in a 26/28 it’s pulling like fuck across her back and chest. Only reason it was so baggy at the bottom is cos she’s no hips or bum to fill it out.

Reactions: 27

Esteelouder

Chatty Member
NO WORD OF A LIE, I just had her kebab unboxing and my 9 year old said ‘is she a chubster’ and I said ‘why’ and he said ‘she sounds so happy telling everyone what her food is’ 🫣🫠💀

• Haha

yo2daho2

VIP Member
Does she get that video went viral because people were absolutely taking the piss out of her and someone her size choosing fruit?? All the views in the world would never allow me to degrade myself that much.

Sertraline Queen

VIP Member
The way she says LEMPF makes me want to push a hammer drill through my eardrums.

• Haha
  • Sick

Eyespy00

The size she ordered was a 30 - 32, the next size down is a 26-28. There is no way she’s squeezing into a 26.
677CC327-BD32-4B20-BBB0-37E189928BFC.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
That zoo story sounds like something you had to write after the school holidays. And then we saw the giraffes and then we saw the monkeys and then we saw the jaguar.

• Haha