Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

user726

VIP Member
I know it’s the next day but I still can’t get over her going for 5 waddles around the port this year and her seeing that as training for hiking up Kilimanjaro

• Haha
Reactions: 35

gigi_93

VIP Member
The way she’s shovelling those sweets in is giving ✨Brucey Bogtrotter✨ … can she now be known as “Becki Bogtrotter the food gobbler” ?
Please submit “Becki Bogtrotter the Food Gobbler” as a thread suggestion for #70

Reactions: 34

gigi_93

VIP Member
If I was a size 30 I’d just be naked all day every day because I couldn’t deal with the shame of buying cloves that sizeum

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Imthatgirl

Waiting for Paige to finish dancing. Oh dear. She looks like she’s lurking in the dark through the bloody trees waiting to pounce like a hippo.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

whisperchat

VIP Member
If i ever allowed myself to get to a size 30-32 and then still went online saying ‘im just a bigger girl’ while shovelling McDonald’s and Donna kebabums down my large wobbly neck I would be utterly ashamed and call a hit on myself.

Reactions: 32

Ktb

VIP Member
If she goes to Tokfest can we chip in and pay for the person who lives closest to where it’s held to attend.

• Haha

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
1. 'My favourite animal is the bear, it's soum amazing'.... you sound like a 6 year old stood infront of the class on a Monday recounting what they did at the weekend. 31 years old!? My OH is the same age and I cannot fathom for a second those words or words to the effect coming out of their mouth. She is so stunted. Mentally, not physically.

2. Her attitude to her dad's illnesses are baffling me. At first I thought maybe she was just keeping it all quiet as to retain some normality. But the video the other night from her car and the one with her dad. Maybe not. 'Raising awareness', you don't even know the names, let alone raised anything helpful as to signs to look out for. Use your online presence to raise money for charity. Use your online presence to raise awareness properly. Do your research. Help your parents out. Be present.

I may be being particularly tetchy about this as my dad has suffered with superficial skin cancer over the last 8 or 9 years, the cancerous sores appear, they get cut out, he gets stitched up and gets some chemo cream. We repeat a few months later. The real Icing on the cake is that the past couple of months he has been undergoing tests to see if he is in the early stages of dementia/alzheimers and I cannot wrap my head round how much all of our lives will change should it be a bad outcome next week. Whilst Becks lifestyle/attitude/day to day life hasn't changed at all. If anything she spends less time with her dad now. Off scanning in the flabia. Whilst proclaiming to be the strong one.

Get fucked Rebecca.

• Heart
  • Sad

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I’ve got an old jewellery box absolutely full of chocolate and biscuits. My bedside tables got doughnuts, sweets, Swiss roll in it and there’s 2 share bags of mccoys sweet chilli crisps under the bed. I’m not breastfeeding, I do this pregnant and not pregnant. I’m actually gonna stop commenting on Beckums eating habits cos I’ve hit 4820 calories today myself

• Haha

Sazza25

VIP Member
Babe are you drunk or just Becki IQ 😂 View attachment 2732164
[/QUOTE]
You’re really starting to piss me off, constantly making shitty comments towards people in this thread, calling someone a n, then saying something about someone’s upbringing? Now this, it isn’t funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

lyrical0609

Chatty Member
Probably the first time in history that anyone would describe a zoo food court’s burger as “amazing”. Becki’s standards of food quality are scarily low

• Haha

Chloe123456

VIP Member
I interestingly don't see a lot of typical eating disorder behaviours with her except for the constant food treats. But I'm sure there's a lot we don't see :(
How can you not see it ? If it’s not classed as an eating disorder it’s definitely disordered eating but it is like she has an addiction. She can’t go anywhere or do literately anything without food or drink being involved. She’s eating thousands of calories a day that just keep increasing & she’s just getting bigger and bigger.. she can’t even drive to B&M without taking a cuppa tea in her coronation street cup 😂😂😂