Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ratbags

kebab addiction is insane lately. remember when she used to at least switch it up with dominums and indiums occasionally

• Haha
Reactions: 25

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
he is eating 3 big meals 😩 I’m going to try! The lack of sleep is crippling. Fank youm x
Give him a McDonnums instead of breastfeeding? Soum soum gud and helfy xx let him choose between MacFleury or Froot Bag if that makes senseum?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Klaus123

VIP Member
I’ve only just caught up on her videos so not sure if this has been mentioned yet but her Friday night curry one rubs me up the wrong way. Her passive aggressive comment about her dad getting ‘sofa service’ because he’s had his operation, why not dish his food up before your own and then bring it to him?? Am I an alien or is this not what normal people would do? So selfish to have your mum cook the dinner, then dish your own food up before anyone else, then go and sit down while your mum dishes up for your sofa bound dad while you sit there and scoff your food :rolleyes:
Beckum can’t be selfish, don’t you know, she’s som som strong for everywun and everyfink, Becki is som som lovelum, she never finks about herself x

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Klaus123

VIP Member
Sorry if it’s been said, I’m not caught up but why in her latest clothes haul vid is she pretending like she doesn’t know what she’s got, saying she’s forgot, etc but yet knows the price of each one? She’s a compulsive liar. Becki, the ditsy act isn’t cute, it’s embarrassing.

Diddikins

VIP Member
The problem is everything is about food

Bad day - treat yourself to a takeaway/treats
Good day - celebrate with a takeaway/treats
Stressed- take your mind off it with a takeaway/treats

Every outing and event is planned around what food she will eat - every concert she’s been to there’s a TikTok about what she’s eaten on the way. The focus should be on the concert rather than the maccies beforehand. Even when she went to the cinema there was a video on the meal.

Rita.

VIP Member
Do her parents have a sedative with their dinner? How can they be in that house with her storming around screaming about Nutella. It must sound like a rhinoceros is on the loose.

• Haha

tastycrepe

Passed the perfect cafe for Becki today. 'Name a country in South America'... I don't know, erm I fink one might be...
1707242373169.png

And then around the corner I saw one of Rickett's old residences in the 1800's. What a decline to go from Holland Park to the Port.
1707242418023.png

• Haha

goldie341

VIP Member
I feel like everyone is missing something very important as you’re all too busy fighting:

Poggy posted on Reddit and dead serious called Ellesmere Port ‘Beckie Town’

• Haha
  • Wow

Diddikins

VIP Member
“Thank you for all the gifts guys, you honestly don’t have to gift me”

TURN THEM OFF THEN YOU ARSEHOLE.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
my baby’s just turned one and he’s still breastfeeding through the night 🫠 I felt like such a no neck beck last night sat there with a pack of digestives at 3:30am in bed 😂
Every time I'm awake in bed breastfeeding I seem to be eating something, it's the time I feel closest to my least favourite resurrected mammoth. The stash of snacks I have in my bedside table would put Beluga to shame - there's digestives, Cheddars, Easter chocklits, cresp, Graze bars. Sometimes I'll take a bag of little carrots and wake my husband up with my crunching. Feral behaviour.

• Haha
  • Heart

bubblebar1317

Chatty Member
I love how outraged we get when she has another takeaway haha. Like how are we still shocked by this greasy oaf’s diet 😭

Anyway I’m thinking she’ll get a mcdonnums breakfast this morning.
she’ll angle it as a treat for her poor dad and then make loads of comments about how she ordered it and it was from her for him to make him feel better and how great she is 😂

her mad jumper in that kebab video is honestly a hate crime she looks like that screensaver on Microsoft in the 00s that was all the different coloured shapes popping up / the mum from the goldbergs

• Haha

Klaus123

VIP Member
Her whole life is just food, food, food. Even going to the zoo, had to have burger and chips when they supposedly only went for a couple of hours in the afternoon? Most people wouldn’t bother if it was only for a couple of hours.

We do Chester Zoo a few times a year and spend the day there, we take a picnic because the food is expensive and naff. She missed an opportunity for suitcase picnec: zoo edishum.

• Haha

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
The image of her crawling into her tortured bed every night, probs scooping spilt mash off her duvet for a midnight snackum whilst the bed slats scream for mercy

• Haha
  • Sick

DisneyDreamer_x

Why the hell is she tagging along to paiges prom dress fitting?? She really doesn't wanna miss out on anything with that kid. I wouldn't dream of forcing myself to go to my own nieces prom dress fitting unless she genuinely asked me. As its like a mum and daughter thing or with friends? I assume as I never had a prom.

• Wow
  • Sick

Kelz19899

I'm baffled at the fact she's a 31 year old woman, sitting there putting the usual shite she does on her face in her GRWM whilst getting all excited about going to the zoo!! They booked it in advance according to her and her nephewm doesn't get home from school until 12.15pm.. BUT her dad is in having an operation at 12pm , Most likely to try remove his skin cancer?! And this fat cunt is off looking at fucking animals? Happily munching on burger and chep! Whilst asking what everyone's favourite animal is? Is she genuinely awright? Her dad has skin cancer and dementia, his life expectancy is so low .. She could have cancelled the zoo , went and supported her dad, sat in the hospital whilst he had his op, sat next to him whilst he recovers 🥺 jesus I'm getting emotional even writing this 😞.. Who in their right mind thinks she's a good person? I know people in this fred get touchy, but she's a waste of fucking oxygen.
---
I’m surprised he lasted as long as he did at that job.. didn’t he have 7 different jobs in 2022 then he just did TikTok most of last year
---
Struggling for content cos she has a sad life.. shows all the Easter stuff in M&S .. I’m just imagining her walking through the shop filming everything.. sad. She’s obsessed with Easter.. any excuse to eat loadsa shit, which she does everyday so makes no difference!!
---
Please don’t film yourself brushing your teeth Becki. It’s disgusting.
Wtf is wrong with her fingers 😫.. it's no right
---
What Becki finks she has VS what she's got 🤪

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha