Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
“I’ve always grew up a little bit fast” says the woman child at 31 who has no job and lives at home 💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 44

user726

VIP Member
Genuinely don’t know how you can be ordering a size 30 top at the same time as eating 4 takeaways in 3 days

• Haha
Reactions: 42

gigi_93

VIP Member
Why does having nieces and nephews make you grow up fast?? THEY AREN'T YOUR KIDS

• Haha

Ellewoods

I came here to post my shock at showing yourself eating like this, but you are all of course ON IT!
However when I went to make a gif it offered me this option and I’m so sorry but I had to do it 🥺
(It doesn’t seem to be working so saved by the bell)

HURRAH!

• Sick
  • Haha

x.x.x

VIP Member
' tyler can you take auntie bec bec to the zoo on the day grandad has his cancer operation so shes out of the way please?'

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Diddikins

VIP Member
She looked more emotional there than in any of the videos she’s shared about her dads illnesses.

• Sad
Reactions: 40

hol20x

VIP Member
It's no wonder people think she has a learning disability when at the age of 31 she's asking people to tell her their favourite animal.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

gigilouxx

VIP Member
FUCK SAKE *SIGH*

Takeaway Tracker - February 2024
01/02/24 - Zoo burger & chep - £10.50
01/02/24 - Mcdonnums AGAIN - £8.03
02/02/24 - Breakfast - £8.50

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

gigilouxx

VIP Member
“Because I’ve got nieces and nephews from being young I’ve had to grow up so much quicker”
5 seconds later
“Dunno what to do about tokfest” 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Klaus123

VIP Member
Cath is a doormat. Sorry but she is. And when Ian has sadly gone, Cath will just become more of a doormat to Becki. Becki is incredibly controlling and I’d wager she’s an absolute nightmare to live with. Cath will just live the rest of her life treading on eggshells but she made this monster…

• Heart
Reactions: 36

whisperchat

VIP Member
I just showed my boyfriend the most recent tiktok and this man looked me dead in the eye and said ‘why are you watching disabled people eat’ 💀💀 first time he’s seen becki and he thinks she’s disabled

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Rodeodown

Willingly posting this clip of yourself on the Internet is absolutely wild.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35