Beckijones4 #69 box of meat, big fat feet, just another takeaway treat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title from @user726

- The fat bleep’s dad is very ill, she couldn’t give less of a tit
- She weighs over 20 stone
- She does not have a learning disability
- Nonce
- Bone idle virgin

Anything else?

IMG_6163.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
I watch this teen mum on tiktok and actually really enjoy her content anyhow she showed her earnings and how little she did get of the expected 800 and odd pound...and it made me think no wonder becki and others don't see the point of a real job.saffron the girl I'm going to screen shot of does very little if at all paid partnership's and no battles so it makes.me wonder how much becbec must earn.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Fat Becky … Idle Virgin.. omg u lot are making me laugh today. The simple one liners are always the funniest. Please can we have either fat Becki or idle virgin added to the next Fred suggestion please lol

Reactions: 7
I’m just shocked and subdued she’s using her ill dad for content. It’s obviously a thought that’s popped into her head. She really is horrible in so many ways :(

I watch this teen mum on tiktok and actually really enjoy her content anyhow she showed her earnings and how little she did get of the expected 800 and odd pound...and it made me think no wonder becki and others don't see the point of a real job.saffron the girl I'm going to screen shot of does very little if at all paid partnership's and no battles so it makes.me wonder how much becbec must earn.
I like saffron, she’s done well for such a young mam and she shows good bad and ugly!

Reactions: 1
Becki is the cancer of the family, they need a procedure to remove her from the box room.
---
Here she is as Fat Elvis:
savingPNG.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The worst thing is when you see people defending her in the comments on her videos, calling her a lovely girl and you just want to brain dump the collective knowledge of tattle into their small minds 🤪

The worst thing is when you see people defending her in the comments on her videos, calling her a lovely girl and you just want to brain dump the collective knowledge of tattle into their small minds 🤪
YES! Like how do you knowum she is a lovely girl? How has she proved that to youm? All the same type of people who are saying it tooum. She's a cretin who exploits her dad and children for views cos she has no other content. The stuff her management are asking her to do like the green fing are so awkward. You can absolutely tell she has no clue what she's doing

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.