Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I don’t get how her family fuckin stand around and just let her crack on
Why is she taking her teenage nephew to the zoo?! Why not get him something he can do with his friends.
I’ve never in my life encountered anyone who’s so fuckin self absorbed, why does she have to be included in everything, are her nephews and nieces not allowed to to have mates, I bet her families walking on eggshells, doing everything just so the big ugly fat mess doesn’t have a tantrum

Reactions: 26

gigi_93

VIP Member
Becki abeg you let me REST

Takeaway Tracker - February 2024
01/02/24 - Zoo burger & chep - £10.50
01/02/24 - Mcdonnums AGAIN - £8.03
02/02/24 - Breakfast - £8.50
03/02/24 - Kebab AGAIN - £17.48
Girl you need paid time off, sick pay and maternity leave

• Haha

Rita.

VIP Member
I had a laaaate night last night and raced to my gym class this morning after 2 hours sleep, not realising I had grabbed black leggings and a red t shirt. Every time I saw myself in the mirror I kept thinking of the primary school uniform Tubs likes to wear so I had to abandon the t shirt and just wear my sports bra. On the way out, I forgot to pick the t shirt up so I've now had to explain to my boyfriend how I lost his £120 t shirt on a cold day because I'm obsessed with a suicidally-fat beast on TikTok.

• Haha

lyrical0609

Chatty Member
I always think she comes across very controlling and paranoid about portions when she takes the time to count out each specific piece of her meal, making sure there’s no chance whatsoever that she could end up with less than anyone else. Surely you can just eyeball it? She’s so obsessive about food it’s very odd to watch.

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Why is she always a big smug cunt whenever caffs done the cooking asif it's her house and she's letting her 😡

Kelz19899

I take him out at 12.30 every day to go to the zoo, you just don’t know about it 🤫;)
Once again, are you genuinely ok? What a weirdo comment to make.. Don't let the door hit you on the way out of this fred 😒

• Heart

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Don’t fink I can handle a clothing haul so early in the morning.
---

Also the winking face does my tits in. Just thought I’d throw that in there lmao.
---
I’ve now watched the video and as with every clothing haul of hers it has made me feel how Rickets looks.
I just love that she never buys anything for the bottom half. It's always gunt covers. She is shaped like a toffee apple to be fair though, she has no hips or waist.

• Haha

Klaus123

VIP Member
So she got tickets for the zoo for Tyler who is what like 16 or sumfing and she actually went with him 😧 what an absolute sad desperate cunt she is haha bet the lad was mortified 🤣

Alsom I typed tickets and my phone corrected it to ricketts hahahaha ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️
She just has to involve herself in everything. It would proper fuck me off if she was a member of my family. I’d 100% have nothing to do with her. What 16 year old lad wants to go on their own to the zoo with their aunt? Bet she loved it, the nonce

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
So my car broke down today and the guy in the garage who steered it off the tow truck was Becki’s size equivalent AND HE BROKE MY FUCKING DOOR. He was so fat, he actually put too much pressure on my door hinge and he got locked inside my car. My cars new - imagine if she gets locked inside her old banger. The shame.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

user726

VIP Member
Becki is live and I lasted approximately 23 seconds before she said ‘fanx for the gifts guys but honestly u don’t haf to gift me’

• Haha
  • Sick

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
Pls share the corrie photo I'm relatively new to my bison obsession 🙏🙏
Mother of God I am the least tech savvy Bisonette. If it was @Venom she’d have it filed neatly away with multiple gifs.

Anyhoo when I was searching I found some LEAAAAAVE BECKI ALOOOOONE content creator shouting at people for bullying her all the while showing the pic and saying look at her she’s just having a nice time 🤣
B35ACF14-F3A2-4AA5-AEB8-5AB5F411BC60.png

• Haha
  • Wow

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
I tend to catch up on her videums after I've put baby Bison to bed, which means I'm in bed w my husband. He's not on TikTok at all.

Just watched her GRWM for the zooum and as I played the audio out loud it suddenly dawned on me what a fucking freak she is 💀 "my favrit animal is the bear and when it's out it's soum amazing" fucking hell Beck don't strain your braincell x

I think she should be bought into schools to show the effect excess kewld cowek and basically chugging 2l of oil daily can do to your brain. I bet hers is just playdoh now.
---
who is Tyler please?
A nepheum that wouldn't be seen dead with his massive slobbering village idiot of an aunt, Ar Rach's youngest son I believe

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
Wtf even is morris dancing? I’ve never heard of it. I’m Welsh so maybe is it an English thing? 🤣
I always used to think it was old men dancing with bells in villages but it’s apparently not. This morris dancing is like marching on the spot in highly flammable costumes.

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
Is she really saying that she only had 6 chicken dippers and 4 smiley faces? The same person who had 3 sausage patties and 3 slices of toast as a snack. She ate that whole pan and I won’t be convinced otherwise.