Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrsptobe

Chatty Member
How unimaginably small must her world be to STILL be banging on about her fucking McFleury or fruit bag.
Give it a fucking rest & find a life 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 30

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I think this was utterly disrespectful when she put the protein drink up to her dad's face. He really didn't look impressed at all.

Her abbreviation of VD for Vascular Dementia is also disgusting. VD is Venereal Disease ffs. I really hope that somebody lamps her one soon.

She is an absolute cunt. 🤬

Screenshot_20240202-184424~2.png
Screenshot_20240202-184427~2.png

• Sad
  • Angry

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Sorry, her nephew she took to the zoo is 16?? Is that right? I thought he must be about 4 and was at preschool until midday :oops:

• Haha

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
Scrolled down to the start of Becki’s insta cos I’m a sad act (anything to avoid working) and it’s full of posts of her niece Ella (think she’s the daughter of the sister they no longer speak to). Loads of posts of going to watch her dancing like she does now with Paige. Is Becki just gonna keep watching generations of kids dancing 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

fgriff20

Please submit “Becki Bogtrotter the Food Gobbler” as a thread suggestion for #70
hahah yes, it has a ring to it… officially submitting “BeckiJones #70 Becki Bogtrotter the Food Gobbler” for next thread title’

• Haha
Reactions: 29

user726

VIP Member
I’ve had a really rubbish day but it’s cheered me up knowing I didn’t say congratulations to my car on my instagram story for passing it’s MOT

• Haha

Ktb

VIP Member
Newsflash, live from Becki 'then in December or January i want to do like a mountain because after each walk I feel fitter so it'll be like a good challenge to push myself.'
A mountain
Imagine she gets an injury and the mountain rescue team turn up and take one look at her and say “this is your home now” 😂

• Haha

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
"Unyun breaf" I'm literally begging for someone to throw her phone in the nearest body of water. I've got mental helf from watching that videum x
---
Don’t understand this new trend. People documenting what they eat, eating themselves into an early grave, is this so their family can look back at the memories of them and say Aww our Becky eating another kebab may she RIP
"She died doing what she loved"

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
I’ve been sayin for time she needs to start using something like aqueous or Nivea, these skin products she’s using do not seem to agree with her skin whatsoever
The size of the tiny little dots of moisturiser she applies then rubs in with both of her meat mittens doesn’t help either

• Haha

DisneyDreamer_x

Why is she nearly in tears crying over that walk? Am I missing something? Lol I get she's proud of herself but why start crying over it? It was a walk... I feel like crying after my daily walks cuz iv made it back home finally and its over for the day😂 I hate walking for multiple reasons but I do a daily walk everyday to get my steps in.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Ktb

VIP Member
That is not a roast dinner.
The only thing roasted was her in the comment section.

• Haha

Klaus123

VIP Member
Breaking news: BISON escapes enclosure at Chester Zoo, found in the food hall scoffing burger and chep

• Haha