Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

user726

VIP Member
My favourite part of the yours clothing haul was when she said ‘and the zip, you can either have it up.. or down’ yes becki short for Rebecca, that is what zips tend to do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Diddikins

VIP Member
What in the Bon Marche is this top?
IMG_5466.jpeg

“It’s in the sale!” Yeah there’s a reason for that - it’s fucking hideous.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Becki abeg you let me REST

Takeaway Tracker - February 2024
01/02/24 - Zoo burger & chep - £10.50
01/02/24 - Mcdonnums AGAIN - £8.03
02/02/24 - Breakfast - £8.50
03/02/24 - Kebab AGAIN - £17.48

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Let’s not pretend a maccies breakfast is shit just because bison likes them. I can’t be a part of this thread if that’s one of the reasons we hate her. 😂😂😂😂I could eat one every day. I asked my partner if we could have one this morning and he said no. Split up now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

gigilouxx

VIP Member
At what age do you stop thinking of things like that. I don’t know my favourite animal because I’m not 4 and I’m more bothered at the fact united utilities are charging me £61 a month for water

• Haha
Reactions: 49

squishbish

I’ve only just caught up on her videos so not sure if this has been mentioned yet but her Friday night curry one rubs me up the wrong way. Her passive aggressive comment about her dad getting ‘sofa service’ because he’s had his operation, why not dish his food up before your own and then bring it to him?? Am I an alien or is this not what normal people would do? So selfish to have your mum cook the dinner, then dish your own food up before anyone else, then go and sit down while your mum dishes up for your sofa bound dad while you sit there and scoff your food :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 48

Tit.tat

VIP Member
her skin issues:

pixi toner is bad for clog prone skin.

Her diet is horrendous

she puts hyaluronic acid in dry skin so it pulls out moisture

her diet is horrendous

she changed her products too quickly which irritated the skin

her diet is horrendous

she dots her moisturiser

her diet is horrendous

she uses baby wipes

her diet is horrendous

She smokes

her diet is horrendous

guarantee she doesn’t double cleanse

Her diet is horrendous

She won’t clean her face on a night

her diet is horrendous.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

goldie341

VIP Member
Thread title from @user726

- The fat cunt’s dad is very ill, she couldn’t give less of a shit
- She weighs over 20 stone
- She does not have a learning disability
- Nonce
- Bone idle virgin

Anything else?

IMG_6163.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

Houseofbane29

Chatty Member
Had an exciting day???? Yeah your dad having cancer surgery is a really great day you absolute disgusting cretin. God help the day of his funeral and what dumb things she will say then

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
She’s actually VILE. Just been talking about how happy she has been this year then she’s realised she’s slipped up and her dad was diagnosed with cancer this year so she’s backtracked to talking about how you have to be positive in the face of bad news. In what fucking universe would you say you’ve been happy in the month your dad was diagnosed with cancer?!!!!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 44