Beckijones4 #69 box of meat, big fat feet, just another takeaway treat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
another recipe video where she hasn't credited the original creator

she'll pretend it's her own until people start calling her out again

Reactions: 9
Little treat? You know she ate that whole pastry thing herself.

Reactions: 11
Just seen Paige’s video, what the duck is a 31 year old doing attempting to perform dance routines in the local Asda car park for Til Tok.

The bleeping sad weirdo, get a life Becki!

Reactions: 13
Imagine the suitcase prep when she climbs mount Kiliman-gyros. She would need to hire an extra Sherpa just to carry the chicken goujons and cheese and chaaav dep. Also i think this may have been posted the other day but I’ve never seen someone with a rhombus shaped head before

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I still can’t get over her saying she closed her ring for standing up whilst sat on live in her car ‘omg guys I’ve done it’ ??!?!??!??! Tubba wubba won’t be near the walking since she danced for 1 minute in a car park, exercise done for the week x

Reactions: 8
Can anyone point me in the direction of videos where she’s being passive aggressive to caff? I’m relatively new to the Becki lore and would like to see some examples!

Reactions: 1
Imagine the suitcase prep when she climbs mount Kiliman-gyros. She would need to hire an extra Sherpa just to carry the chicken goujons and cheese and chaaav dep. Also i think this may have been posted the other day but I’ve never seen someone with a rhombus shaped head before
Is that photo edited Lord if she actually looks like that 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Isn’t Nutella a German brand? I’ve lived there, her circus freak aesthetic wouldn’t wash with them.
Circus freak aesthetic made me cackle.

Consistently impressed by what a hilarious bunch of folks we have on this fred 👏

Reactions: 4
That pastry hasn't even seen an energy efficient lightbulb, let alone an oven

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Passed the perfect cafe for Becki today. 'Name a country in South America'... I don't know, erm I fink one might be...
1707242373169.png

And then around the corner I saw one of Rickett's old residences in the 1800's. What a decline to go from Holland Park to the Port.
1707242418023.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Whys she actually rolling out pre rolled pastry. Probs counting that towards closing her rings.

Raw pastry cooked over a heated argument.

Well done bec 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.