Beckijones4 #69 box of meat, big fat feet, just another takeaway treat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me sheā€™s ugly.

I used to think thereā€™s someone out there for everyone, even the most unfortunate looking souls, but I genuinely think she could lose most of her body weight and still die a virgin

Reactions: 18
duck me sheā€™s ugly.

I used to think thereā€™s someone out there for everyone, even the most unfortunate looking souls, but I genuinely think she could lose most of her body weight and still die a virgin
I always used to think this but with her nah I feel just as you do! Soz big chunks.
---
View attachment 2738648
Remember, we're all just jealous of her.
I don't think I've ever seen someone close their eyes like this when they eat, anyone else? Haha bizarre

Reactions: 7
You can tell she has not got any filters on currently on her live!View attachment 2738025View attachment 2738026
She looks horrific !!!
---
I just canā€™t be arsed with this idiot. 31 years old & playing with smiley faces. I bet she said boujee about 10 times in the vid. Embarrassing!!!
---
Have u noticed sheā€™s obsessive about saying how much she doesnā€™t like roasts? I wonder if Cath makes them regularly or something. Same as Xmas when she was going on about having a curry as she didnā€™t want a roast again as they arenā€™t her favourite.. she virtually had a roast but had chicken chargrills instead of actual chicken. Itā€™s like the gravy thing & she just goes on n on about how much she doesnā€™t like it ā€¦ donā€™t have it then u absolute moron

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
She looks horrific !!!
---
I just canā€™t be arsed with this idiot. 31 years old & playing with smiley faces. I bet she said boujee about 10 times in the vid. Embarrassing!!!
---
Have u noticed sheā€™s obsessive about saying how much she doesnā€™t like roasts? I wonder if Cath makes them regularly or something. Same as Xmas when she was going on about having a curry as she didnā€™t want a roast again as they arenā€™t her favourite.. she virtually had a roast but had chicken chargrills instead of actual chicken. Itā€™s like the gravy thing & she just goes on n on about how much she doesnā€™t like it ā€¦ donā€™t have it then u absolute moron
She cannot tolerate having a meal thatā€™s not her faaaaaayyyyyve even once in a while. The mask slips and the pass agg digs at her mum come out and you can see her beady eyes are fuming.

Caffā€™s fault for creating a monster, no sympathy for that woman. Look at her brood.

Reactions: 13
She cannot tolerate having a meal thatā€™s not her faaaaaayyyyyve even once in a while. The mask slips and the pass agg digs at her mum come out and you can see her beady eyes are fuming.

Caffā€™s fault for creating a monster, no sympathy for that woman. Look at her brood.
I like Cath but she needs to fckin lay into Becki & tell her to grow up & sort herself out. Becki is passive aggressive & bitchy with Cath.. especially over food. Becki is controlling over food which is gross & weird. Kick her out Cath !!!!! Iā€™d be sooo invested in Beckiā€™s Tiktok if she got kicked out.

Reactions: 19
Cath is a doormat. Sorry but she is. And when Ian has sadly gone, Cath will just become more of a doormat to Becki. Becki is incredibly controlling and Iā€™d wager sheā€™s an absolute nightmare to live with. Cath will just live the rest of her life treading on eggshells but she made this monsterā€¦

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Cath is a doormat. Sorry but she is. And when Ian has sadly gone, Cath will just become more of a doormat to Becki. Becki is incredibly controlling and Iā€™d wager sheā€™s an absolute nightmare to live with. Cath will just live the rest of her life treading on eggshells but she made this monsterā€¦
šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ» This!!
Itā€™s pretty obvious when sheā€™s condescending and patronising her ill father, demanding meals from her mother (I cringe inside out when I think about this as a 33yo woman), the control and obsession she has over Paige, the way she huffs and puffs on videos of her mother dare to be in the room or utter a morsel whilst sheā€™s filming.

Sheā€™s a nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 14
f'ing hell she needs a jacket potatoum cleanse pronto. also, anyone who gifts their money to strangers on tiktok needs their head looking at

Reactions: 8
I feel like becki is on this big high at the minute. Posting tit that she KNOWS people will take the piss out of her for.
sheā€™ll be crying next week begging for kindness because sheā€™s going through a hard time

Do you think when she said about conquering the mountain she meant she wants to look like the strongman ā€˜the mountainā€™ because if so, sheā€™s nearly there

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I showed my husband her TikTok last night he was in disbelief šŸ˜‚ I put on the kebab munchie box one and he said ā€˜someone get her a troughā€™ šŸ’€ his new catchphrase is ā€˜look at the koftaā€™ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Awwww thank you ā™„ There Bullyā€™s
they should just scroll on if they donā€™t like seeing a fat girl talk and be bluddi kind
*they're

I fully agree with you. If you don't like something scroll on...

In same breath what are you doing here so?

Reactions: 3
She has to be about 56 years old with no family and 6 flea ridden cats
Sheā€™s 40 and is a freelance artistšŸ˜‚ looks like a bleeping gremlin and btw her mum is ā€œRaineā€ who is 64

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.