Beckijones4 #69 box of meat, big fat feet, just another takeaway treat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get how she’s just had a dry arse spud with rice. We use double carbs all the time but that looks like a fast track for an enema appointment, it needs something non carb with it

Reactions: 5
Fred Suggestion (it’s not really one

Let’s leave the bleeping catty comments to one another in thread 69, or I’ll pay Shirley to come and smack your behinds.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Have we had the anniversary of passing her test yet? I think I’ve blocked it out of my mind because it’s just so pathetic.

Reactions: 2
Have we had the anniversary of passing her test yet? I think I’ve blocked it out of my mind because it’s just so pathetic.
Don’t be silly, we couldn’t possibly have had the anniversary of such a monumental event without Becki making us all aware!

As Becki said on her live the other night, she still calls herself a new driver as she “hasn’t driven in all the seasons yet” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not the measly bit of salsa. Why does she insist on eating foods she “doesn’t like”? Like she doesn’t like gravy but pours it on. Does she realise you can just NOT have something. She’s that addicted she will eat foods she doesn’t even really like or want. bleeping hell

Reactions: 8
Fred Suggestion (it’s not really one

Let’s leave the bleeping catty comments to one another in thread 69, or I’ll pay Shirley to come and smack your behinds.
Sorry,it needed to be said

Who the duck has rice and a jacket potatoum? Also has she just put chilli con carne on a spud with cheese and put it in the oven? I love chilli con carne but hers looks vile.

Agreed tbh
I’ve just had enough of us been made to look like bullies when Soph pipes up first and we react, I don’t hate the girl I actually feel for her a bit but she needs to realise you can’t do sill tit and not expect backlash xx

• Heart
I feel like everyone is missing something very important as you’re all too busy fighting:

Poggy posted on Reddit and dead serious called Ellesmere Port ‘Beckie Town’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Maybe it’s just me but the thought of taco mince mixed up with potato then shoved back in a jacket with some spicy cheese makes me feel ill. It will be like biting into mush surly?🤢 and as for the 1 potato fiasco who the duck is she trying to kid?

I feel like everyone is missing something very important as you’re all too busy fighting:

The tattle rejects are posting about us again, embarrazzing

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

As in ‘forget it guys, it’s Beckie town?’

Jesus reading all that is like reading my own snark page. It’s nearly enough to make me change my evil ways.

Not quite thoum, not while there’s someone out there who calls themselves a foodie and buys sour cream and salsa in squeezy bottles.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder how much she weighs? I wonder how many calories she burns just at rest? I would love to know so I could reconcile it against her WIEIAD. Get an idea of how much she doesn't show.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.