Beckijones4 #69 box of meat, big fat feet, just another takeaway treat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That pastry still looked a bit raw to me
That’s because she couldn’t wait to inhale it. £5 says no one else even got a sniff of it!

Wasn’t she going on another walk today? I’m sure she said that on her live.

Reactions: 4
She definitely ate that whole pastry.

looked like it was cooked over a heated conversation. 🤢 She must get horrendous stomach pains eating the shite she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The pastry alone is 1,200 calories, and with the Nutella, that’s another 500 calories. So nearly 2000 calories for something she calls “a little treat”.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Aw for duck sake, just when I think she can't duck me off more she grabs her Home Bargums hairband, ties her greasy dangling tresses in the Super Sumo bun, cracks her Mickey Mouse's hands drawn from memory swollen knuckles and says "Here we goum"

So you've got a jacket potato, stuffed it with your beloved mince, topped it with cheese you're not toum keen on and whacked a packet of rice on the side. You fat duck
20210121_124502.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2740086

TACOUM STUFFED JACKET POTATOUMS

She has well and truly outdone herself
Both hers I’m guessing?
---
Aw for duck sake, just when I think she can't duck me off more she grabs her Home Bargums hairband, ties her greasy dangling tresses in the Super Sumo bun, cracks her Mickey Mouse's hands drawn from memory swollen knuckles and says "Here we goum"

So you've got a jacket potato, stuffed it with your beloved mince, topped it with cheese you're not toum keen on and whacked a packet of rice on the side. You fat duck
View attachment 2740121
Sorry what? She had rice on the side? Of a jacket potato. Shes really never met a carb she didn’t like.

Reactions: 5
Do we think she's got all these plaques of celebration in her room ?

First time I filled the car with fuel as a driver
First time I stopped at a red light as a driver
Should get her another plaque:

✨️First time I parked outside a secondary school to see which 15 year old I could pick up✨️ with a little picture of her slobbering in the front seat.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.