Beckijones4 #69 box of meat, big fat feet, just another takeaway treat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love a jacket potato with chilli con carne and cheese on top, which I’m assuming isn’t all that different to what she’s made but why on earth would you need rice on the side? 🤣 we have it with salad or veg depending on what we fancy but why is it always carbs on carbs with Bison?

Reactions: 12
absolute unit looking concerningly larger than ever at this point

genuinely fink we've never seen her this big even in her pre-filter era
Nah I agree she’s never been this big. Rice and a spud absolute constipation central

Reactions: 6
I told you the car would pass just fine!

That tea looks delicious, both rice and potatoes score very high on the satiety index for carbohydrates. Hope Ian is feeling well.

Btw a few polyps up here you might want to get checked.

Xoxo Lady EvenBeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
she’s a liar, her plate was the one she said was her dads.

100% had two potatoes.

Reactions: 8
Yeah can deffo see you climbing a mountain with a diet of cheese, potatoes and rice Becki you bleeping idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A packet of rice with that massive spud? Could’ve had a salad bison.

Comments telling her to come see Spudman. Noum fank youm. The midlands don’t want her fanx.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Everything about her winds me up tbh but the driving FUCKS ME RIGHT OFF. It’s insufferable but not in a braggy way. Her life is so small that she makes it’s a personality trait. duck off!

Reactions: 11
Oh I’m so angry I didn’t post a ‘well donum for passing yourm first MOT baby’ story for my banged up old Nissan. Surprised this weapon grade slab hasn’t got her car its own bleeping TikTok account.

Oh wait I’m not bleeping 17 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“My dad’s looks nicer because he’s got 2” what does that even mean??? Is she jealous???

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.