Beckijones4 #69 box of meat, big fat feet, just another takeaway treat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s the next day but I still can’t get over her going for 5 waddles around the port this year and her seeing that as training for hiking up Kilimanjaro

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I know it’s the next day but I still can’t get over her going for 5 waddles around the port this year and her seeing that as training for hiking up Kilimanjaro
Im in training for a Premier League Management career by playing Football Manager

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She'll be doing the next Comic Relief climb up Kilimanjaro before we knowm it x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘Malariaum? I alweyhs fort that was Subweyh meatball sorce, bluddi luv a Subweyh they’re ameyzeng’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She thought it was KilimanGIRO.
Free moneyum.

Reactions: 4
Has she ever had subway? Not sure I’ve ever seen her with one.
---
Is fatty after a Nutella deal or something?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.