Beckijones4 #65 31 stone, 31 years old, 31 IQ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Greek Salid is my absolute fave. Clear as day from the size of you that salid is not your fave backum.

Reactions: 8
Of course Greek salid is her favourite, she puts about 1000 calories of feta in it. Just say you like feta and go

Reactions: 12
She said on live she had a coke zero from maccys

She is clearly on a 🌟 health🌟 kick

It'll last all of 1/2 a day

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Becks on live literally just said she feels she’s been really trying hard the last two weeks to film good content.. not that she’s giving herself a Pat on the back but she’s really thinking of stuff we want to see 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s already started coughing and sniffling on her live- kudos to whoever said she’d be too ill to go walking later this week ….

• Haha
Reactions: 18
On her live talking about her walking

“it’s not an exercise thing , it’s just getting out and moving which is exercise”

Talking about her not pronouncing words correctly

“i generally say fink erm soum yeah like a speech inped.. inpedinent “

im now off to do something less painful then watching her, like nailing my tits to a lamppost

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Honislty youm dont have to gift me guyyss...
TURN THEM bleeping OFF THEN YOU SCROUNGING bleep.

Reactions: 16
‘I can’t go inside to this dance’ the look of absolute disappointment on her face #nonce

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.