Beckijones4 #65 31 stone, 31 years old, 31 IQ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call be a bitchum or that I am being harsh, but those jones/woods/peach whatever kids are just destined to be like the rest of the family. Poor kids have no hope

Reactions: 36
How can Nando’s be her favourite food since she was a baby? What were they doing, liquidising it and putting it bottles for her?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
My friend popped around before school this morning with her 9yr old daughter .
I showed the little girl a picture of that yoghurt making kit and said

“What are you meant to make with this ?”

Within 0.001 seconds

“Yoghurt !! It says so !”

A 9 YR OLD CHILD understood that ..

The 31yr old graduate 🙄.. didn’t ..

Reactions: 29
My friend popped around before school this morning with her 9yr old daughter .
I showed the little girl a picture of that yoghurt making kit and said

“What are you meant to make with this ?”

Within 0.001 seconds

“Yoghurt !! It says so !”

A 9 YR OLD CHILD understood that ..

The 31yr old graduate 🙄.. didn’t ..
A bit fast an loose with the term “graduate” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
IMG_0239.jpeg

She looks like she has one of them facial feature shrinking filters on hahah her face is swallowing everything up

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I follow someone who has said openly she weighs 479lb. 34st. I don’t think BeckBeck is that big yet. If you want to compare she’s jodies500lblife on TikTok.
Lovely lady who is having surgery in April.

Reactions: 4
Fank youm for choosing my fred title this is one of my life's biggest achievements to dateum 🏆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I follow someone who has said openly she weighs 479lb. 34st. I don’t think BeckBeck is that big yet. If you want to compare she’s jodies500lblife on TikTok.
Lovely lady who is having surgery in April.
She may not be that big yet but she’s definitely well over 300lbs now. And that will creep up faster and faster the less mobile she becomes.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.