Beckijones4 #65 31 stone, 31 years old, 31 IQ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear god she looks like Noel Gallagher’s long lost obese brother (not Liam!) in that get-up and the eyebrows!
🎶And so salad can wait,
The lettuce too fragrant
On her annual waaallllk
Her chin sways away
“But don’t touch my bleeping brownies, Cath” I heard her say 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Love this. What an absolute megahun. "As someone who walks a lot" cheers for clearing that up Katie, I'd wondered where you acquired that impressive bit of knowledge re hats and gloves. 53 sodding likes as well.

The worst thing about TikTok is people like support worker Katie giving inane advice as if it's revolutionary info & "can you make this with chicken/beef/rice/brown sugar" oafs, genuinely whatever happened to independent critical thinking skills? Not to put my grandma hat on, I was born in 2000 so am part of the InTeRnET GenERAtIon 🥴 but some motherfuckers really need to put their phones down and go outside.

Get off my lawn, etc.
right you can duck off you’re too funny to be 23. I’ve got 11 years on you.
Good tip from Katie about the hat and gloves tho, no wonder my ears have been like ice blocks.

I agree tho. TikTok pisses me off anyway cos there’s a bunch of nobodies who think they’re celebrities for posting videos. Or those who sit on lives all day for gifts. They soon learn when they try and make it on insta and YouTube.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I love how we all comment on her size and share her pictures, including before and after pictures…

I just want to make a point that these are WITH the slimming filter!!! She narrrsty

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She always reminds me of one of the Chawners n I’ve just seen that Audrey (the mum) has croaked ffs

Reactions: 3
The vinegar she used in that teriyaki says shows how fick she is

Reactions: 7
Absolutely not a chance she has ever “only got a drink” from McDonald’s. She’s a compulsive liar

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You lot have cheered me up. So I was meant to fly to New Yorkum today, but unfortunately I was removed from the flight because the travel agent we booked with never told virgin about my medical condition so I was removed and I’m not the greatest flyer anyway, so I’ve been on the phone to my gp all day trying to get clearance so hopefully flying Wednesday, but my friend who was on the flight said when I was getting off someone noticed bolts missing from the wing and then the whole flight got cancelled so I’m being called a hero 😂😂
Sounds a bit like this I've just seen on Facebook

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.