Beckijones4 #65 31 stone, 31 years old, 31 IQ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You lot have cheered me up. So I was meant to fly to New Yorkum today, but unfortunately I was removed from the flight because the travel agent we booked with never told virgin about my medical condition so I was removed and I’m not the greatest flyer anyway, so I’ve been on the phone to my gp all day trying to get clearance so hopefully flying Wednesday, but my friend who was on the flight said when I was getting off someone noticed bolts missing from the wing and then the whole flight got cancelled so I’m being called a hero 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I can’t get over the fat forming around her eyes
Her fat is literally eating her eyes. 😳
---
You lot have cheered me up. So I was meant to fly to New Yorkum today, but unfortunately I was removed from the flight because the travel agent we booked with never told virgin about my medical condition so I was removed and I’m not the greatest flyer anyway, so I’ve been on the phone to my gp all day trying to get clearance so hopefully flying Wednesday, but my friend who was on the flight said when I was getting off someone noticed bolts missing from the wing and then the whole flight got cancelled so I’m being called a hero 😂😂
Was it the left phalange? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also, if you wear shoes, it stops your feet from getting cut to bits by all the stones etc. You might also want to try walking forwards. Just some little tips hun xoxo
---
Katie doesn’t realise she’s a 31 year old woman who doesn’t actually have special needs
Like that bit in the office where Holly thinks Kevin has a learning disability and helps him use the vending machine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s literally walked for 50 mins … in 15 days ! That’s an average of 3 mins a day . Smashing it ? It’s 2 bloody walks in over a fortnight! Congratulating her like she’s Usain Bolt !

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Love this. What an absolute megahun. "As someone who walks a lot" cheers for clearing that up Katie, I'd wondered where you acquired that impressive bit of knowledge re hats and gloves. 53 sodding likes as well.

The worst thing about TikTok is people like support worker Katie giving inane advice as if it's revolutionary info & "can you make this with chicken/beef/rice/brown sugar" oafs, genuinely whatever happened to independent critical thinking skills? Not to put my grandma hat on, I was born in 2000 so am part of the InTeRnET GenERAtIon 🥴 but some motherfuckers really need to put their phones down and go outside.

Get off my lawn, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.