Beckijones4 #65 31 stone, 31 years old, 31 IQ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Days since Beck beck washed her hair - 300BC (possibly reported to be Ricketts birth year as well, but this is contested)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🚶‍♀️🌳 Beckatrons January walk tracker🌳🚶‍♀️

11th Jan - Grosvenor Park - 30 mins
15th Jan - boat museum - less than 30 mins

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Her commenters are thick as bleeping tit. Imagine praising a 31 year old harpooned whale for going on a short walk. They have to believe she has special needs the way they talk to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ain’t no bleeping way she did twoom laps. She walked approx 5 minutes and fucked off back to her car. She didn’t show the Apple tracker today huh

Reactions: 8
exactly what I thought when she mentioned the sore throat 😂😂😂
Same. Thats Wednesdays walk cancelled due to her sore froat. Wasn’t she unwell around Xmas week too? When she didn’t go to the pantomiNe

Reactions: 8
I know it’s been mentioned before that people would love to see her do one of those early 2000’s reality shows about fat people and I see that and raise you a reality show where she literally has to do a normal day. Like wake up at 7, go to work, do 10,000 steps nearly before the gym, do a load of laundry, cook dinner, wash up. I’m picturing Gemma Collins in I’m a celeb, bawling her eyes out about wanting to go home and how tough it is.

Reactions: 19
Guys I don’t think she knows what teriyaki is…
With Greek salad and pitta bread?! Talk about white washing…

also “out of her comfort zone” when the wheel was full of meals of various different flavours of chicken
Hardly pushing the boat out

Reactions: 15
She'll be genuinely unwell cause of the strain a 5 minute walk puts on her body. Getting healthy from this level of inactivity is really difficult, even for non obese people recovering from an accident or illness. She has basically 0 chance unless she gets comfortable with extreme discomfort.

Reactions: 9
🚶‍♀️🌳 Beckatrons January walk tracker🌳🚶‍♀️

11th Jan - Grosvenor Park - 30 mins
15th Jan - boat museum - less than 30 mins
Just wait for the “I won’t show you every walk guys, sometimes I just won’t want to take my phone” as a bullshit excuse when really she hasn’t gone

Reactions: 24
I swear to duck, Greek Salid cheese is her version of slimfast. She always takes down a few blocks of it when she’s being ‘helfy’

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know it’s been commented on before, but the way she chucks stuff into the trolley puts me at risk of a stroke

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Spent the last 48 hours cheating on are Becks with Kyle Walker and his drama, what's going on with her? Besides eating half a cow everyday

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.