Beckijones4 #65 31 stone, 31 years old, 31 IQ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just said ‘I might go late night shopping tonight I love going late night shopping or night time drives’
Weird how we’ve never seen them. She’s definitely driving round the port scranning at night

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She just said ‘I might go late night shopping tonight I love going late night shopping or night time drives’
Weird how we’ve never seen them. She’s definitely driving round the port scranning at night
So she probably goes during the day and at night too cos she’s so bored and has nothing to do .. I wonder if the night shops is her secret eating sesh !!

Reactions: 9
Did you all see the look on her face when she thought she had spotted her driving instructor? You’d think she had just seen Dianna Ross.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did you all see the look on her face when she thought she had spotted her driving instructor? You’d think she had just seen Dianna Ross.
Probs cos it’s the last grown up she’s had a conversation with that isn’t related to her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honislty youm dont have to gift me guyyss...
TURN THEM bleeping OFF THEN YOU SCROUNGING bleep.
She loves being gifted, means she can take the scranmobile round maccies drive thru 5 times a day

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.