Beckijones4 #65 31 stone, 31 years old, 31 IQ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the she looks like she’s singing opera comment made me chuckle a bit and then the next post down the pic of her singing at the opera absolutely set me off. I absolutely cannot believe she posted that awful Rihanna lip syncing vid.. how embarrassing.. it’s chuffing hilarious though .. I’ve been waiting for her to be obnoxious again.. her belly looks huge .. if you are gonna be sassy do some makeup and try and look half decent lol if you have to get your paper by losing all self respect on TikTok.. you can keep it lol I’ll carry on as I am with my own house and job .. not dancing around my childhood bedroom then going downstairs to play dip dip with free brownies 😂😂😂
Thanks for the new profile picture 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Cos it’s a stayshhhhuuunnn. You just dep, no question.
No work, only dep

Also I saw a thread or so ago she could no longer work with kids or there was rumours? Is that why she couldn’t go into that dance? Idk probably not and all just rumours but it just made me think

Reactions: 1
No work, only dep

Also I saw a thread or so ago she could no longer work with kids or there was rumours? Is that why she couldn’t go into that dance? Idk probably not and all just rumours but it just made me think
What’s this dance? Sorry I missed the live which it must have been on
It’s just rumours babe but she loves kids and has a degree in kids so weird she doesn’t get something part time playing with them

Reactions: 2
What’s this dance? Sorry I missed the live which it must have been on
It’s just rumours babe but she loves kids and has a degree in kids so weird she doesn’t get something part time playing with them
Totally, that’s why I’m not the most comfortable bringing it up again as those kind of rumours can destroy careers etc but definitely I did read it on a thread. Maybe the last one? Tbh she wouldn’t last 2 minutes as a teacher, it’s effing exhausting. X

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.