Beckijones4 #4 I am fierceness, I am clever, I am bright. I eat takeaways every single night.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she dressed in business casual to go out? 😂 It looks like she has leggings and ballet pumps on too 🤢 She’s a walking fashion disaster.

Reactions: 19
Why is she dressed in business casual to go out? 😂 It looks like she has leggings and ballet pumps on too 🤢 She’s a walking fashion disaster.
Like most things she has no clue. She is 29 recently but wears clothes that you would expect to see a 65 year old wearing. Her fashion sense is limited by her inability to embrace the imperfections...

Reactions: 9
Becki Becki Becki can’t you see. Sometimes your Toks just irritate me !! (Is this where we post new thread ideas)

• Haha
Becky the influencer, makes vidums about eating potatums. My Thread offering x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her own Costco haul? Fair enough albeit fairly boring. But to film her sister’s Costco haul?! How odd 😂

Nando visit again. If you watch the video her niece has taken you will truly see what Becky face really looks like,her chin is not V shaped,her head is a giant potato shape. Interestingly her nieces account says monitored by an adult which is good because her previous videos were disgusting for a child,all sexualised which is a disgrace for a 13 year old.

Reactions: 8
Why is her sister not wearing a mask?????
Her sister looks like she’d absolutely take you out. Head on her like a bouncer

Nando visit again. If you watch the video her niece has taken you will truly see what Becky face really looks like,her chin is not V shaped,her head is a giant potato shape. Interestingly her nieces account says monitored by an adult which is good because her previous videos were disgusting for a child,all sexualised which is a disgrace for a 13 year old.
Where’s that video I can’t find her nieces page

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What outfits would Becki look good in then ?
A decent bra to start.

She is top heavy (like me) shoulders are broader than hips so I would go for V neck and something that brings attention to waist more. With a good bra that will make her look good... And long earrings instead of necklaces.

Those shackets she wears just make her looks so much bigger than she is. Just a big square.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.