Beckijones4 #4 I am fierceness, I am clever, I am bright. I eat takeaways every single night.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her room is like a mix between a teen boys bedroom from mid 2000s with that bedding, child’s room with some of the toys/decor she has then a parents bedroom or family living room with the floral wallpaper

also I can’t stop noticing that when she smiles, she pushes her tongue right against her teeth
Probably to make her double chin appear smaller

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What the duck is she going to say about the titanic and Liverpool tunnels? ‘It’s so sad that like people apparently drowned and that coz of like somfing like an iceberg?’ and ‘yeah they are like my fave tunnels ever, so so nice’.
So so nice so so wide. Yeah I luv thum.

Maybe on one of her day in the life vlogs she should go and do a tour of the tunnels (it’s a real thing) and report back about how they are in fact underground, not underwater. Dipshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry, don’t moan about being called “treat queen” while wearing your “not another treat” hoodie

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I highly doubt she could talk for hours about those subjects.

‘err yeah..that happened and it was sad..then like that happened..’

Reactions: 11
More dancing 🤣💀 I think you can really see how she's whacked loads of weight back on. Her face looks so big.

Reactions: 1
The video of her forgetting the dance. As if she barely moved in the first place. My unborn babies moved more in my womb at 38 weeks when they had no room ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she get annoyed by the comments she plays on scoffing food down we even see it go into her mouth regular.

Reactions: 5
She definitely knows she can’t dance for toffee, she’s worked out they just get the most engagement!

• Haha
I’m confused Becky posted a video about unkind comments people say to her including “treat queen” and “just another treat Becky” whilst wearing her “Merch” top emblazoned with the words “just another treat.” Someone who also makes videos for sympathy yet made merch to profit on with a slogan she’s supposedly so hurt by. I understand people should post what they want and some of the comments she gets are so spiteful but if you were so deeply upset by hateful comments, why would you post those takeaway videos. She knows it engages likes and followers. Without it her platform wouldn’t be as successful because the contents pretty boring.

Reactions: 11
I’m confused Becky posted a video about unkind comments people say to her including “treat queen” and “just another treat Becky” whilst wearing her “Merch” top emblazoned with the words “just another treat.” Someone who also makes videos for sympathy yet made merch to profit on with a slogan she’s supposedly so hurt by. I understand people should post what they want and some of the comments she gets are so spiteful but if you were so deeply upset by hateful comments, why would you post those takeaway videos. She knows it engages likes and followers. Without it her platform wouldn’t be as successful because the contents pretty boring.
Also embrace the imperfections when she clearly uses a filter !! She’s so thick

Reactions: 4
Also embrace the imperfections when she clearly uses a filter !! She’s so thick
I don't think she's as dumb as she makes out you know. I mean some stuff yeah. But she knows what gets views and ultimately what adds to her creator fund. If I had skin as thick as my arse, I'd do it too haha. I get the impression she's like Joey Essex 99% is put on for the camera.

Reactions: 4
I do love the way Big Becs does transitions like we are all supposed to go wow what a difference. Yet still greasy lank hair and terrible make up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When she takes pictures when out she always hides to the side of the image or it's so dark you can't see anything. When doing those mirror shots there's no point using the phone to cover your chin, it's been seen many times so stop hiding!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.