Beckijones4 #4 I am fierceness, I am clever, I am bright. I eat takeaways every single night.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she’s bleating about the things she can talk for hours about. Probably trying to look deep and steer us away from the fact all she really can talk about ifs grub

Reactions: 6
Now she’s bleating about the things she can talk for hours about. Probably trying to look deep and steer us away from the fact all she really can talk about ifs grub
I went out with a lad once who just talked about food all the time and I got major ick and dumped him..

I imagine our Beck is like that, talking about food all the time. I can't imagine her having any type of intelligence. I suspect she only knows the bare minimum on all those subjects she put up but could tell you where all the mcdonalds and costa's are in a 15 mile radius.

Sorry for being a witch, it really f's me off that she's classed as an 'influencer' and got followers for being fat and posting food videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In all seriousness it's actually proper sad to see someone that age, with no responsibilities spend every last penny of their disposal incyum on food. Go on holiday or summet don't just sit in your room eating takeaway wowww

Suppose we are heading in the right direction since she ditched the headband
Screenshot_20220121-010514_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
The face slimming app is glitching like hell in the chicken salad videum 😆 … compare that with the vid(eum) where she’s throwing her duvet on her bed - it’s shows a VERY different profile!!
And lastly, finely sliced red onion on a salad is one thing - packet chopped onions on a salad is the most revolting thing I’ve seen since the kangaroo testes on ‘I’m a celebrity’!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
trying to make out she is all quirky and educated and deep,she has probably found that list off other people’s and copied it. She has never really expressed or shown any interest in anything from what I have seen.

She can’t even do basic spellings- she replied to someone saying it was her day “of” that’s basic I cba spell checking what I type most of the time. However when I’m at work it’s perfect. Influencing is her “job” and not taking a few seconds to make sure you have the spellings correct is a poor effort. I’m sure brands would look at that and just think it’s poor effort. If she can’t be bothered spelling then why would she put any effort into a brand deal. If I was her I would really be embracing the fact that she has 250k subs and try to be selling myself more.

trying to make out she is all quirky and educated and deep,she has probably found that list off other people’s and copied it. She has never really expressed or shown any interest in anything from what I have seen.
Excuse me, she is a massive fan of the liverpool tunnels! Have you not seen her multiple video essays about how the tunnels, which go under a river, have water on top!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What the duck is she going to say about the titanic and Liverpool tunnels? ‘It’s so sad that like people apparently drowned and that coz of like somfing like an iceberg?’ and ‘yeah they are like my fave tunnels ever, so so nice’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.