Beckijones4 #4 I am fierceness, I am clever, I am bright. I eat takeaways every single night.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shaky fork B, eyes rolling to the ceiling. Vidyums and potatyums has got tattle reeling

That's my thread offering

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That chicken 🤢 How can people eat chicken like that? Genuine question. would you all eat what she made knowing the chicken was that tendon-y?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
That chicken 🤢 How can people eat chicken like that? Genuine question. would you all eat what she made knowing the chicken was that tendon-y?
Not a bleeping chance. I literally cut off all the “icky” bits of the chicken before cooking it. I can’t stand eating chicken cooked by someone else incase they don’t cut it off. Even my partner cuts it off now 😂

Reactions: 8
Yeah I would, it's chicken thighs so all the stuff left on is fat that'll melt off when it cooks
Ohh I’ve never had chicken thigh, just chicken breast for me, gone through with a fine tooth comb. Start off with a large fillet and left with a chicken tender sized chicken piece by the time I’m done 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ohh I’ve never had chicken thigh, just chicken breast for me, gone through with a fine tooth comb. Start off with a large fillet and left with a chicken tender sized chicken piece by the time I’m done 🤣
Aww man they're so tasty! But I can understand if you have texure issues, chicken thighs must look like a nightmare!

Reactions: 5
Aww man they're so tasty! But I can understand if you have texure issues, chicken thighs must look like a nightmare!
i switched to chicken thighs last year and they taste so much better! Juicy and more “chickeny”, haha. I do remove EVERYTHING mind you

Reactions: 4
her face just infuriates me, she's like a fat baked potato and i can't be arsed

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why would you mix cream cheese and stock in a jug and pour the watery mess over your dinner😭😭😭surely you’re meant to boil it so it thickens up (or just mix in the cream cheese with a dash of pasta water like)

She's actually been consistently eating in a relatively healthy manner for a couple of weeks now. This the longest I've seen her stick to an appropriate amount of calories. I wonder if covid spooked her. I'm happy for her but also already missing getting infuriated by her big fat takeaways.

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ that “sauce” she added to her pasta today 🤢🤢🤢
Watery cream cheese 🤢🤮

I want to scream. Becki adores herself in the new videum after going to tinpot ‘Garage Glam’ to get her barnet done. Constantly blowing kisses with her sausage fingers with that sickly smile. Im so irritated !!!!!! Also her life basically consists of being driven to Asda and Starbucks in that shopping estate she goes to everyday

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Those highlights were very chunky and streaky. Would not be racing to book that chap.

Reactions: 5
she looks like a 50 year old woman, her hairs tit and old fashioned, her clothes look as though she's raided bon marche every time

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Watery cream cheese 🤢🤮

I want to scream. Becki adores herself in the new videum after going to tinpot ‘Garage Glam’ to get her barnet done. Constantly blowing kisses with her sausage fingers with that sickly smile. Im so irritated !!!!!! Also her life basically consists of being driven to Asda and Starbucks in that shopping estate she goes to everyday
hands like pigs trotters. And she was jiggling like she needed the loo while she cooked 😂

Those highlights were very chunky and streaky. Would not be racing to book that chap.
Why do you think he works out of s garage?

Someone said her chin is like desperate Dan's. I can't unsee it. I'm starting to feel a bit guilty about laughing at her. Then I see her different ways of "hiding" her chins and the way she cooks......yeah.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.