Beckijones4 #4 I am fierceness, I am clever, I am bright. I eat takeaways every single night.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s she sitting at the children’s table? 🤦🏼‍♀️ Imagine going out and being made to sit with your 30 year old auntie, who’s filming herself eatiing for teenagers on TikTok 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Re the face slimming app. I called her out on it on a video ( she later deleted) She was replying in her cocky way to someone questioning sandwiches in a nightclub. Apparantly is wasn’t s nightclub but a party. She so obviously doesn’t embrace her imperfections !!

Reactions: 6

Interesting comparison on what she looks like whenever another person is in control of the camera.

Reactions: 2
Becki luv, we know you read our comments on here. Do yourself a favour and stop using slimming filters and weird camera angles on your face because it is pointless. You’re not kidding anyone.

Reactions: 1
Her homemade kebabs didn’t look bad at all imo! I couldn’t stop laughing when she put the blue gloves on to handle the meat though 😂

Reactions: 5
Has anyone heard of Melika Zaidi? She’s another one of those tik tokers that just eat junk and I can’t stand the way she’s like ‘choking it back lit rally sensational’ about everything simple

Reactions: 3
Has anyone heard of Melika Zaidi? She’s another one of those tik tokers that just eat junk and I can’t stand the way she’s like ‘choking it back lit rally sensational’ about everything simple
Yep!!! Used to like until the past few weeks she's gone really repetitive with her vocabulary and as for her drunkern show of a mate 🤦‍♀️ I have no words for

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why she talks that way. It’s so weird it seems too try hard coz no one speaks like that in real life 🤣 “bursting into Iceland” “slamming it in” wtf lol

Reactions: 1
Wears gloves to touch the chicken but leaves all the shite bits on the chicken like the tendon 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep!!! Used to like until the past few weeks she's gone really repetitive with her vocabulary and as for her drunkern show of a mate 🤦‍♀️ I have no words for
I don’t understand why she talks that way. It’s so weird it seems too try hard coz no one speaks like that in real life 🤣 “bursting into Iceland” “slamming it in” wtf lol
Yeah I really can’t stand the way she speaks about food it doesn’t make me wanna eat it like she’s trying to advertise haha

Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/ I know these accounts make fun of her and I disagree with that but couldn’t help but laugh at the audio

Beckii Freeded the chicken, while making a vidum.. Where's the potatums? My thread suggestion!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.