Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
HI EVERYONE!

New thread already! Thanks to @emjayx for the hilarious thread title after Becki’s infamous “I am women” video.

Someone may want to do a better recap but Becki is still eating takeaways pretty much every day at the point and has provided us with some pretty hilarious mispronunciations and spelling mistakes over the past thread and has proven she has the vocabulary of a 5 year old that’s not had any human interaction. Becki likes to eat her smelly dinners in her room alone away from family members and has an unhealthy obsession with Bolton which is famed for it’s excellent nightlife and endless things to do 🙃 The Belle of Bolton even met up with the mayor of Bolton to discuss online trolling! Although she has stepped back from Bolton in the last few months and has started to embrace her home town of Ellesmere Port. Talking about embracing, Becki has released merch printed with the motto ‘EMBRACE YOUR IMPERFECTIONS’ despite using any opportunity to cover her chin with her hoody, blanket or phone on videos.
Our Becks appeared to have lost weight despite her mammoth takeaways which had us all scratching our heads but this theory was quickly disproved when we saw the unfiltered and Un doctored images of Becki looking bigger than she portrays on tiktok. Most of us on the thread agree that becki isn’t a bad person but want her to start living her life away from eating in her bedroom and relying on having to eat unhealthy foods for attention and views. I for one, would love to see becki live a good life away from what she’s doing now.

Becki has been pulled up on her comments for not declaring ads and gifts in her videos. Her management don’t seem to be managing very well. One particular video which has now been took down saw her advertise a plagiarism website for writing essays and dissertations. She rightly got a lot of negative comments calling her out and swiftly deleted the video. She also deleted another video recent which seemed to show her true size which unfortunately was very big.

Becki has started doing lives with another tiktokker called William Ellis who is devoid of any personality at all. William seems to be on a mission to completely destroy his health and consume as many calories from fatty takeaways as possible and has got Becki to join in on ‘live kebab eating’ which is the pinnacle of sophistication I’m sure you’ll agree.

She still hangs out with kids and shakes her food and fork like an elderly shitting dog. Most of us on this thread pretty much agree that the takeaway and dancing videos are pulled out for engagement because her content is pretty poor. But yeah, the threads so far have been so so good.

Sorry if I’ve missed anyFING but yeah. Love you all 😘 👀

P.S: Becki loves circle chicken. It’s her absolute fave.
She’s a medical PA!
Becki’s fave milkshake is a brand called Freearge but you might know it as Friij.
Becki nearly started a new religion when she mispronounced BAL-SAM-IC vinegar as BAZLAMIC
Becki has a severe case of side eye. She cannot keep her eyeballs still, this seems to be triggered more so in her dancing videos.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

WellJenelle

VIP Member
"I took my niece and nephew to a play area
Translation "My mum took me, my niece and nephew to play area"

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Babychicken

“To the trolls who write another treat in my comment section”. Love, you’re selling shitty merch with that slogan on! Make your fucking mind up! And to the people writing ‘keep living your best life’….if my best life was eating shite in my bedroom in my parents house (aged 29), talking like a 12 year old, spelling like a 6 year old and dancing like I was trying to hold in a fart I’d want to be put out my misery….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
I saw a bit of her live earlier. She was talking about meeting someone and having children. She mentioned she’d kind of lost hope in it happening for her. I actually felt a bit bad for her. Having a partner and children isn’t the bee all and end all but if it’s something she wants and feels she won’t achieve then that’s quite sad. I think she needs to start pushing herself out if her comfort zone, perhaps try online dating. She isn’t going to me anyone living the life she does at the moment.

• Sad
Reactions: 25

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
There was me thinking it was a raw pasta / add water to the sachet and cook it in the microwave…which is still so lazy and expensive. But now I’m to understand it is already precooked?! Jesus Christ, she is as stupid as she is bone idle! 😂🤣
Honestly, every morning when I force myself out of bed I'm reminded of her & everyone else I comment on on this forum, because the majority of them do literally fuck all - extending to even cooking pasta from raw, something my 8 year old niece can do. Becki, William Ellis, Karina Mainwaring, Jo's Fucking Unfiltered Life... the whole lot of them. I'm 21 and they make me feel like I'm 80 years old shouting about the good old days when people kept their nonsense under lock & bloody key.

"Influencers" should be seen, not heard.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

queenpoppy27

Chatty Member
Why does she put the chicken fillets in whole!! And the mushrooms in unwashed and whole too!! 🤢🤢 don’t even get me started on the quark and the unseasoned boiled veg 😭
Because god forbid she would have to use any energy and chop a fucking mushroom. Although I have to say I’m jealous of how not fussy she is with chicken. I literally start off with a full breast and am left with a mini fillet by the time I’m done cutting all the shitty bits out. When I see tiktoks of people cooking chicken and I can see red bits or those white fatty bits it makes me wanna projectile vomit everywhere. I genuinely hate that I’m so fussy with it though!

• Sick
Reactions: 23

yoo.hoo

I think that's at least 3 Maccies within the past week now, as well as Nandos, Gregg's, Chatwins, Chiquitos, gingerbread, brownies, that chocolate smash cup thing, the industrial size profiteroles, that Nisa milkshake. And that's not the half of it. But then she gets defensive and makes a video showing how she hasn't eaten all of her advent calendar chocolates yet as if that proves shes not gluttonous. She has such a skewed perspective of what an normal calorie intake looks like. People in the comments saying 'this is a normal amount of food' because she's having 3 meals a day and a couple of snacks - maybe the volume is normal ish but it is always so so calorie dense.

Heffalump

VIP Member
Her miming to fuck you and your broke ass car... When her 60 something mam has to give her lifts for chips is hilarious.
Is it just me or is she trying to sex things up a bit, cleavage again tonight.

• Haha

Becclo44

VIP Member
What the fuck is she going to say about the titanic and Liverpool tunnels? ‘It’s so sad that like people apparently drowned and that coz of like somfing like an iceberg?’ and ‘yeah they are like my fave tunnels ever, so so nice’.

• Haha
  • Heart

Heffalump

VIP Member
I am a straight girl, but let's just imagine I wasn't or that we knew Rebecca's sexuality, either way, I'm just imagining if I was out and hooked up with an almost 29 year old... And went back to hers (imagine her Mam and dad weren't living there) and when I got to her bedroom I had to move her kinder fucking beuno advent calendar off her bed, or saw her kids bed spread, and sorry, even the fact she had "decorated her room for Christmas"... I would feel like a pedalo, and would be out if there so fucking fast.

That was so cringe. Fucking hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Heffalump

VIP Member
If any of you thought she was only acting stupid until now.... she warmed up pre made pasta....to put in to a different tub to go cold, for a meal she was having in a few hours time.
Does she think the microwave cooked the pasta or something?
Fuck me that is the best one yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Heffalump

VIP Member
The clothes haul made me a bit sad because I wear oversized stuff too because I am very self conscious after having a baby. But I am weaning myself off the baggy stuff after realising it makes me look bigger.
When you have lumps and bumps you think it’s more flattering but it isn’t.
Friend, you grew a human person inside your body. Lumps, bumps or stretch marks, you literally created life. And they are the side effects of that, go you and that amazing body.
(years ago a woman said to me at a sporting event where we were both in undies awaiting weigh and I was conscious of my belly, that she was so happy to have stretch marks because she grew a human inside her, I was a young feck at the time and it's always stayed with me)
Anyhow, fucking Becki... Blah... Wear something that fits, because you are not embracing the imperfections, you are covering them in shit clothes.
I have so much more time for big ole girls that are like "here's my belly, this is what clothes look like on my belly... My belly is that big because I am a hound"

I have zero issue with somebody who is ACTUALLY living their life and plus size. Her boo hoos every now and then with the trolls fuck me right off.

• Heart
  • Haha

WellJenelle

VIP Member
Her latest WIEIAD is sick. I'm convinced some people get a sick pleasure out if seeing someone eat themselves to death so they support and encourage it. On what planet is a large greggs baquette, a large cookie, a big mcdonalds, a hot chocolate and a biscoff crepe a reasonable day of food?!?!

• Sick

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
Some of the comments are 100% just fatphobic and anyone that says otherwise is a little deluded. I do agree that she is just quite irritating though as there’s plenty of fat tiktokers with awful dieters who are very likeable and produce enjoyable content.

I think becki has a very sad life and her “fans” actually watch her to reassure themselves well at least my life isn’t that bad. It’s a common thing for people to do, they pretend they support but it’s really a self esteem boost for themselves.

She’s harmless but let’s be honest, who would want her life? Nearly 30, her ambition is to have a child which she seems to have accepted won’t happen. She has virtually no independence, her friends are many years younger, lives with her parents and works part time… I’ll stand corrected if she’s part time due to a long term disability or something but yeah. Her life is not to be envied. Some might say people are jealous of her Tik tok fame but I’d rather eat my own eyeballs than be internet famous. I didn’t even have a first dance at my wedding as I hate being looked at. I just dislike most of these influencers as they contribute nothing to society and just have nothing to offer the world when there are so many good people doing good things who are ignored.

heckles

Chatty Member
Does she genuinely ask her parents to drive her around for these “food reviews”?? I can just imagine her Mam sat in the drivers seat being quiet as anything while Becki munches away and talks to herself on tiktok