Beckijones4 #4 I am fierceness, I am clever, I am bright. I eat takeaways every single night.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HI EVERYONE!

New thread already! Thanks to @emjayx for the hilarious thread title after Becki’s infamous “I am women” video.

Someone may want to do a better recap but Becki is still eating takeaways pretty much every day at the point and has provided us with some pretty hilarious mispronunciations and spelling mistakes over the past thread and has proven she has the vocabulary of a 5 year old that’s not had any human interaction. Becki likes to eat her smelly dinners in her room alone away from family members and has an unhealthy obsession with Bolton which is famed for it’s excellent nightlife and endless things to do 🙃 The Belle of Bolton even met up with the mayor of Bolton to discuss online trolling! Although she has stepped back from Bolton in the last few months and has started to embrace her home town of Ellesmere Port. Talking about embracing, Becki has released merch printed with the motto ‘EMBRACE YOUR IMPERFECTIONS’ despite using any opportunity to cover her chin with her hoody, blanket or phone on videos.
Our Becks appeared to have lost weight despite her mammoth takeaways which had us all scratching our heads but this theory was quickly disproved when we saw the unfiltered and Un doctored images of Becki looking bigger than she portrays on tiktok. Most of us on the thread agree that becki isn’t a bad person but want her to start living her life away from eating in her bedroom and relying on having to eat unhealthy foods for attention and views. I for one, would love to see becki live a good life away from what she’s doing now.

Becki has been pulled up on her comments for not declaring ads and gifts in her videos. Her management don’t seem to be managing very well. One particular video which has now been took down saw her advertise a plagiarism website for writing essays and dissertations. She rightly got a lot of negative comments calling her out and swiftly deleted the video. She also deleted another video recent which seemed to show her true size which unfortunately was very big.

Becki has started doing lives with another tiktokker called William Ellis who is devoid of any personality at all. William seems to be on a mission to completely destroy his health and consume as many calories from fatty takeaways as possible and has got Becki to join in on ‘live kebab eating’ which is the pinnacle of sophistication I’m sure you’ll agree.

She still hangs out with kids and shakes her food and fork like an elderly shitting dog. Most of us on this thread pretty much agree that the takeaway and dancing videos are pulled out for engagement because her content is pretty poor. But yeah, the threads so far have been so so good.

Sorry if I’ve missed anyFING but yeah. Love you all 😘 👀

P.S: Becki loves circle chicken. It’s her absolute fave.
She’s a medical PA!
Becki’s fave milkshake is a brand called Freearge but you might know it as Friij.
Becki nearly started a new religion when she mispronounced BAL-SAM-IC vinegar as BAZLAMIC
Becki has a severe case of side eye. She cannot keep her eyeballs still, this seems to be triggered more so in her dancing videos.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Amazing recap!

What is Circle Chicken??

The ASA gets me so much, so many so called influencers do it, and it really get son my nerves. Glowupwith_becca does that a lot. Becki though, she is really stupid. The essay one enraged me so much.

The Body Shop was an ad, is that she stupid not to understand? Presumably the brands do not want things labelled as an ad, as it benefits them to see the influencer just acting like they like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Amazing recap!

What is Circle Chicken??

The ASA gets me so much, so many so called influencers do it, and it really get son my nerves. Glowupwith_becca does that a lot. Becki though, she is really stupid. The essay one enraged me so much.

The Body Shop was an ad, is that she stupid not to understand? Presumably the brands do not want things labelled as an ad, as it benefits them to see the influencer just acting like they like it.
The circle chicken was processed wafer thin sandwich chicken in circle shapes, which she was so amazed and so obsessed with for two days

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Circle chicken cracks me up still. And the way she says chicken FYS instead of thighs gives me the willies. She’s a proper infant in the way she speaks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I was thinking to myself what is her obsession with Body shop, and the other time last month at the Lindt shop - then I realised it is not like she can go in to Next even (who absolutely would have clothing to fit her, they go up to 24 I think) and start going through the clothing as she just insists on wearing endless round neck tshirts and black leggings with these god awful checkered lumberjack "shackets" (is that what they are called - sorry if you love them, I will just always remember the crazy fella who lived in a shed basically that wore them when I was a kid)
And if she is embracing the imperfections can we maybe try on a fitted top? I think she makes herself look a good 10% bigger by dressing in baggy stuff.

Reactions: 5
Honest question. Why do you never see her wearing her own merch? Or getting Paige to wear it? Honestly who even buys the merch? I would love to know how much she’s sold.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Honest question. Why do you never see her wearing her own merch? Or getting Paige to wear it? Honestly who even buys the merch? I would love to know how much she’s sold.
Exactly!!
Never wears it, or has her family wear it yet expects everyone else to buy it!
She’s the biggest fake! Sometimes I feel sorry for her then I’m like no she’s her own worst enemy. Take away the crap food and she’s well dodgy. Hanging around teenagers, doing tiktoks for youngsters, talking so much tit, lies constant!

Reactions: 3
Probably because Paige would rather be seen in a tit stained hoodie before that rubbish. Also imagine the looks Becki would get in a hoodie mentioning treats
Just find it dead funny that she’s meant to have lost weight but here she is still in the same frumpy clothes and hiding her chin. I like wearing baggy tops every so often for comfort so not knocking her for that but a little bit of a shape to her clothes once in a while would be great

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another change in the management status 🤣. Grail Talent and Gen Z Talent didn't last long...
Wonder if her She Hair giveaway wasn't authorised by her management, she seems clueless enough to not realise something like that is a breach of contract

She’s really contradicting the message on her merch by hiding her chin in every video with a pillow or her hoodie! So much for ‘embracing her imperfections’

Also want to mention her chicken tikka video! When she was making it she showed two naan breads but on the plate only one. Does anybody else live with her? Otherwise we know where that went! She said she was going to add peppers next time but I don’t think that will happen! I don’t really make curry from a jar that often but I thought when making a curry your meant to use the whole jar? It looked so bland and dry!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.