Beckijones4 #4 I am fierceness, I am clever, I am bright. I eat takeaways every single night.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just occurred to me, this 29 year old, does she ever do laundry? Hang out a wash? House work? The wash up?
Seeing as we get a dedicated post when she enters the kitchen let alone when she changes her bed linen, am I to assume that her Mam does all the laundry, and house work etc for her? Because she made a big deal about having to clean the bathroom when she had covid. She would defo take the credit for it if she cleaned the windows or hoovered the stairs for her Mam.

What a lazy piece of tit.

Reactions: 14
Just occurred to me, this 29 year old, does she ever do laundry? Hang out a wash? House work? The wash up?
Seeing as we get a dedicated post when she enters the kitchen let alone when she changes her bed linen, am I to assume that her Mam does all the laundry, and house work etc for her? Because she made a big deal about having to clean the bathroom when she had covid. She would defo take the credit for it if she cleaned the windows or hoovered the stairs for her Mam.

What a lazy piece of tit.

They probably make it so easy for her.. which is why she is still living with them at 29.

Reactions: 6
The pre chopped onions too are very lazy and bad for the environment. Fair enough if you work full time or have a very busy lifestyle but she’s at home most of the time..
I have two jobs and I still find the time to chop an onion, lettuce and boil some pasta! She’s lazy full stop.

Reactions: 9
Her room is like a mix between a teen boys bedroom from mid 2000s with that bedding, child’s room with some of the toys/decor she has then a parents bedroom or family living room with the floral wallpaper

also I can’t stop noticing that when she smiles, she pushes her tongue right against her teeth

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In regards to her asking people to follow her insta - “if you want tomb” I can’t bleeping unhear this now. The fact she has 200k odd followers on tiktok and not even 10k on insta 🤔

• Haha
I hate the language and words she uses. “I nearly slipped cos it was really slippy on this floor” JUST SAY YOU ALMOST SLIPPED. Why try and expand such a simple sentence😂

Y'know when you're with a child and eating something and they're like "oh that's really my favourite, my mum let's me have that" - I really do imagine that's what Beckis like.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.