Beckijones4 #4 I am fierceness, I am clever, I am bright. I eat takeaways every single night.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pre chopped onions too are very lazy and bad for the environment. Fair enough if you work full time or have a very busy lifestyle but she’s at home most of the time..

Reactions: 7
The pre chopped onions too are very lazy and bad for the environment. Fair enough if you work full time or have a very busy lifestyle but she’s at home most of the time..
im very open minded but I don’t get the chopped onions for Becki. I buy the pre made ones when I’m working a rough week at work, or when it’s husband cooking but any other time…?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
im very open minded but I don’t get the chopped onions for Becki. I buy the pre made ones when I’m working a rough week at work, or when it’s husband cooking but any other time…?
It sounds like you are very busy which is fair enough!

Reactions: 1
Longtime lurker here. But this made me LOL…. Last night’s live, someone asked if she had a beard. The filters done her dirty!
She looks really unwell. The blotchy red skin, yellowing skin around the eyes and the dark circles. She really needs to cut the junk out

Reactions: 9
She looks really unwell. The blotchy red skin, yellowing skin around the eyes and the dark circles. She really needs to cut the junk out
She appears to be making an effort to eat more healthily since her Covid. Time will tell if she makes real changes, because shes only kidding herself with the filters.

I c
Longtime lurker here. But this made me LOL…. Last night’s live, someone asked if she had a beard. The filters done her dirty!
The singing made me die. I only watched for about 2 minutes because she's so annoying and so are her creepy fans.

Reactions: 3
She appears to be making an effort to eat more healthily since her Covid. Time will tell if she makes real changes, because shes only kidding herself with the filters.
She did this last year ate helfy for all of about three weeks then it was business as usual, back to greggs and McDonald’s. If she wanted to make real changes the first change she should make is coming off tiktok and concentrating on making herself better mentally and physically. And going back to primary school to learn basic English while she’s at it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
She will always yo yo because her comprehension around food is minimal and she’s extremely ignorant. She doesn’t ask herself questions around the food she’s eating, nutrition, why fast food and processed supermarket is seen as so called treat food, why it has a bad reputation. For people to not want to eat that food except a few times a year, it’s because they’re conscious or worry about eating saturated fat, artificial ingredients, cheap ingredients used by brands to make cheap fast food - she doesn’t care and doesn’t understand because she refuses to use common sense and think about things like the damage and strain she’s putting her body through. Her family clearly enable her and have since she was a child.

she needs to start reading books about food/nutrition to educate herself and maybe get therapy otherwise she will likely never change

Maybe I'm pedantic but I'm really stuck on PastaGate. It's cooked pasta... in a sachet (probs more £ than buying dried pasta)... that she microwaved... just to let it go cold again...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ah for duck sake.... The shlop of pork sauce down her jumper and fingers like chicken legs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe I'm pedantic but I'm really stuck on PastaGate. It's cooked pasta... in a sachet (probs more £ than buying dried pasta)... that she microwaved... just to let it go cold again...
There was me thinking it was a raw pasta / add water to the sachet and cook it in the microwave…which is still so lazy and expensive. But now I’m to understand it is already precooked?! Jesus Christ, she is as stupid as she is bone idle! 😂🤣

Reactions: 3
There was me thinking it was a raw pasta / add water to the sachet and cook it in the microwave…which is still so lazy and expensive. But now I’m to understand it is already precooked?! Jesus Christ, she is as stupid as she is bone idle! 😂🤣
Honestly, every morning when I force myself out of bed I'm reminded of her & everyone else I comment on on this forum, because the majority of them do literally duck all - extending to even cooking pasta from raw, something my 8 year old niece can do. Becki, William Ellis, Karina Mainwaring, Jo's bleeping Unfiltered Life... the whole lot of them. I'm 21 and they make me feel like I'm 80 years old shouting about the good old days when people kept their nonsense under lock & bloody key.

"Influencers" should be seen, not heard.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.