Beckijones4 #4 I am fierceness, I am clever, I am bright. I eat takeaways every single night.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so annoying. As a grown woman similar age to me I have seen some great influencers and bad. And one of the things is consistency. Like Becky why are you shilling a healthy eating diet plan thing if you’re not on a diet. It’s unbelievable. And inconsistent with the content she has been putting out. If she was on a healthy eating kick then I would get it. But it just seems that she is jumping at any ad opportunity.

The same with the essay reader thing. If she was actively studying or academic in some way then it would be fine(although that was a dodgy business), but why would anyone trust an influencer who isn’t consistent?! She posts about junk food and not even good junk food at that. And then slaps some random ad in the middle about an essay.

Reactions: 11
Best video is the Hot Chocolate in the slow cooker it's pinned her face cracks me up

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For a person with a university degree she comes across as very uneducated. Her content is lazy and screams I've run out of ideas. If you look at her follower list and sample the last twenty you'll note a trend. Most of the accounts are bot accounts, under age or accounts that look like they are not run by a real person. No profile pic, no followers, no content etc. I'd say she is buying followers.

Reactions: 8
She pops up on my FYP and although there’s nothing wrong with her at all she’s not what you’d define as pretty?

Reactions: 1
I'm absolutely screaming at this "yum" hahahahahahahahahaha

Thank yum all for notifying me

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Apologies if she isn’t, she posted a video once saying she helped with the students learning and personal care though now I can’t find it so wondering if she exaggerated it and she is basically a carer for a student 🤔

Reactions: 6
If Becky keeps eating the way she does she will soon be needing a carer to take her to McDonald’s and Greggs. Wait.. her mum already does that! The “m” at the end of words absolutely kills me. duck yum to whoever pointed it out because I cannot bloody unhear it now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For a person with a university degree she comes across as very uneducated. Her content is lazy and screams I've run out of ideas. If you look at her follower list and sample the last twenty you'll note a trend. Most of the accounts are bot accounts, under age or accounts that look like they are not run by a real person. No profile pic, no followers, no content etc. I'd say she is buying followers.
To be fair, anyone can get into uni these days. She didn’t go to a good uni either (no offence intended to anyone who did go to the one she went to, purely off rankings and academics it is not a good one). She is so dumb it’s unreal. Thank god she doesn’t have an actual job in education.

Reactions: 12
Cold pre-microwaved pasta for lunch sounds disgusting 🤢
bleeping BOIL PASTA for the whole ten minutes it would take, leave it boiling while you go and get ready. Those little pasta packets are probably about £1.50-£.200. You could get a huge bag of pasta for less than a quid. Not that I’m a save the environment eco warrior but Jesus the amount of plastic she goes through with all her pre chopped shite is absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 18
With this girl Tammy Slaton springs to mind. It’s a slippery slope Becks
Agreed. It only gets more difficult past your 20s too and I really don't think she understands that. She's so used to how she feels/moves/hurts now but in 5 to 10 years when her back and knees ache severely it will be so much harder to exercise and lose the weight. She will also be 5 to 10 years deeper into a food addiction and that will be so hard to break.

If any of you thought she was only acting stupid until now.... she warmed up pre made pasta....to put in to a different tub to go cold, for a meal she was having in a few hours time.
Does she think the microwave cooked the pasta or something?
duck me that is the best one yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She is so lazy, it takes no more than 15 mins to prep her pasta salad from scratch and she could make four portions at once for the rest of the week.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.