BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her hair looks 100% better and much healthier now, her face is just massive though isn’t it I’ve never seen one like it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her hair looks tons better but she’s switched to another bad hair product 😭 it will get so much of that build up again that she had before

Reactions: 1
That bleeping shake of the pointy finger honestly why?? Its proper strange! I've not seen anyone else at all on tictok do the things she does

Reactions: 2
Her lunch looks better today. However the hair is 📉 going down hill. Tbf she is going to work so that could account for it but I had so much hope for this hair glow up, just for it to now be a mum cut.

Reactions: 6
Her lunch looks better today. However the hair is 📉 going down hill. Tbf she is going to work so that could account for it but I had so much hope for this hair glow up, just for it to now be a mum cut.
She would have to put big rollers in to recreate the style she was given, I knew she would not have a clue.

Seriously who gets that excited over ham?....HAM 🤣 and that salad was huge haha ffs

She needs to invest in weighing scales for food. I’m guilty of using too much cheese as it’s bloody delicious so I don’t blame her but that was a lot of feta!

Not the dancing again. My arse hole is literally cringing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Aww bless her someone on my fyp did a jokey video of 'what I eat on my cheat day' and it was all takeaways (obviously filmed from different days and put into one video) and all of the comments are asking if he's related to Becki and 'this is what a normal day for Becki Jones is' 😭 😭

Aww bless her someone on my fyp did a jokey video of 'what I eat on my cheat day' and it was all takeaways (obviously filmed from different days and put into one video) and all of the comments are asking if he's related to Becki and 'this is what a normal day for Becki Jones is' 😭 😭
Was it that boring will dude ?

Reactions: 4
Was it that boring will dude ?
I think so - I've never seen him on my fyp before but I think its the guy that gets mentioned on here a lot. A bit funny if they're friends because not to be harsh but Becki's days can actually be quite similar to his 'joke' cheat day.

Oh god he's hard work isn't he 😫

Well i was thinking that, is he taking the piss out 9f becki or what ?

You think he'd delete all of the comments of people taking the piss out of his friend

Reactions: 5
I think that vid was his tit attempt at humour? But it’s not funny at all and has just got everyone ripping Becki in the comments loooool

Hope he's not pretending to be her friend to make himself feel better because shes sometimes a bit of a laughing stock on titkok bless her. She doesn't seem to have a group of girl friends her own age that go out for drinks at the weekend (well that she shows). She doesn't have a bad bone in her body from what we see, just very very childish in the way she speaks and carries herself and obviously unable to keep to the unsustainable diets.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.