BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s also forgot to Scribble the persons name in the top right photo what a divvy

Reactions: 1
I literally think that eating that Jaffa cake donut is the closest she’s ever been to having an orgasm! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I cant cope she's a proper proper tit!!! Like she needs help acting like that over a bleeping wispa and packet of crisp!

Reactions: 4
Sorry Becky, but the Kidder chocolate smells of a cow shed, that smells just makes me want to vomit.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen that new review website influview ? You can review influencers and I’m dying at a review of becki the title is simply “a strange profile” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lmao who’s seen her latest story? Hi Becki 👋

Pretty sure you can just create an account and post hun

She should just come join us and we can give her some tips on how not to let your headband go mouldy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.