BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should just come join us and we can give her some tips on how not to let your headband go mouldy
💀💀 why she so het up she’s got like 2 threads and most of the comments are constructive. I think most of us have said she’s not a proper c u next Tuesday like the likes of Kate hayes Solomon and grinch

Reactions: 2
She’s like an actual 12 year old🤣 what’s she gonna say like looool

Reactions: 3
💀💀 why she so het up she’s got like 2 threads and most of the comments are constructive. I think most of us have said she’s not a proper c u next Tuesday like the likes of Kate hayes Solomon and grinch
Let me guess she wants a comment putting up from her about how in a world where you can be anything, be kind

YAAAAWWWWNNNN we’ve heard it all before Becki hun, put your energy into stopping talking to kids online each night. That’s the real issue here

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Probably we are all jealous influencers love that one. Apparentely the whole world would love to share every waking minute of their lives 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looooool if she use the word jealous I will DIE 🤣

But as if anyone from tattle who posts on here is gonna out themselves and post for her is she actually ok 😂😂😂

Becki create a new account it’s not difficult and post for yourself

Reactions: 7
Let me guess she wants a comment putting up from her about how in a world where you can be anything, be kind

YAAAAWWWWNNNN we’ve heard it all before Becki hun, put your energy into stopping talking to kids online each night. That’s the real issue here
oh yeah I forgot the be kond tit. Please! I still don’t think she’s inherently bad, I think she’s just super naive. Some influencers absolutely do deserve the tit they get on here, shameless but becki is just a bit daft and doesn’t get how her behaviour is odd to others.

Anyways can we ask her questions if she’s reading ? I have one. Why read here when you know people will not like you? Why do you think people should only be allowed to tell you you’re fabulous? None of us comment on your stuff because we think it’s over stepping the mark so we come here to chat. Why come here if it upsets you?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I reckon she might mention tattle on her Tik tok then we will be invaded by loads of pre teens

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her tiktok comments are way, way worse than what gets said on here. Obviously reading unkind stuff about her appearance is gonna be a bit upsetting - I think I'd be curious if there was ever a tattle thread about me. You just wouldn't be able to help yourself from reading. But most of the stuff on here is just general commentary about what she posts online and people like myself who are genuinely concerned about her perceptions of food and what is healthy and unhealthy. I would be happy to talk to her and give her a reality check that the majority of people want to share their opinions beyond the #bekind nonsense and that not every non-positive comment is trolling.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know her tik tok comments are so much worse, I actually like Becki (not to the extent of following her or having a cake made of her) though, but I think she comes across nice just like we all say, very naive. A lot of people think we’re tearing them to shreds on here but most of the time it’s just constructive criticism. I don’t get why she’s asking people to write a comment when if she has something to say she can just say it on here.

Big Bad Becks is gona go Kray Kray at us Tatlers 🤣🤣🤣
Bore of Becki…..you not got any young kiddies to chat to!!

• Haha
Her Instagram page is public so no becki we don't have to evidently follow you haha

Reactions: 6
Influencers are the most entitled people ever. They cry it’s a job well then treat it like one? We have work performance reviews at most jobs and we get told good and bad things. Honestly they are only happy when people are brown nosing them!

Reactions: 9
Loool becki just come and post a comment here, no one is going to stop you from doing it

It always makes me laugh so much that stuff said on here is polite in comparison to her actual comment section, but wants to come for tattle 😂

Think yourself lucky we are talking about you a few months you will be chip paper like some of the others.

Does block certain words that are constantly said in her comments but comes for tattle where she hasn’t even filled two threads 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.