BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess

Porridge 226

Banana 89

Nutella 100

Coke bottle 150

Sausage sandwich 565

Cake jar 778

Dip 169

Wedges 150 (half portion)

Garlic bread 352 (2 slices)

Chicken strips 186

Pizza 650 (based on 3 large slices)

Crisps 122

Total would be around 3600 but obviously it’s just a guess
Yikes!! And that's if she did actually share the takeaway!

Reactions: 1
If you wanna say someFING, say it now
I have one FING to say, you better work witch

Omg it irritates me so much. She must realise these words don't begin with F? 😩

Also, her niece is doing a lot of tapping and her make up looks so basic and crap when done 😩 wheres the coverage? I can still see her big red cheeks
If you think it’s abnormal to pronounce thing as ‘fing’, you’ve clearly not spent much time around people with southern UK accents 😩 most people I know speak like that lol

Reactions: 2
Swear to god I just want to snap her bleeping fingers when she shakes everything at the camera 🤬 why on earth does she do that!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Your body knows what it wants and if it wants a treat then yeah but so” what? The only thing your body wants is a bleeping break from the calories.
Genuinley why does she speak like a 5 year old. My farts make more sense than her sentences🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just catching up, I cannot get over the amount that she is able to put away!
Don’t get me wrong, I have a big appetite when I get going. But I know my limits! Also, all the tit she eats is so stodgy and heavy! On her video where she eats the porridge with Nutella and banana, she literally says “and it’s really filling for the day” then she goes and has a sausage SHEE-BATTA and that humongous dominoes!!
I had a cream slice for my lunch today (just a treat 😉) and I didn’t have anything else til later cause it made me feel sick!

Reactions: 7
How much food can she consume, evertime I see something going into her cake hole I want to shout Stop you don't need anything else

That Colin jar looks like it'd make you feel like you were gonna throw up all day after 3 bites. Bad bad sickly

Reactions: 5
Her life is a joke I can’t cope 😂 imagine a 28 year old having her 14 year old niece come over to do their make up 😭 it should be the other way round!!!

And now Paige is defending Becki in the comments, how embarrassing for Becki seriously

Anyone seen the comments on her latest dance video🥴, she doesn’t help herself one bit

Reactions: 1
I thought she was a medical PA. All of her wages must go on food and drink. I work full time and couldn’t afford eating out, takeaways all the time.
shes a medical pa for a kid in a school I’m sure, I went back on her Instagram and she was a teaching assistant while at uni and had loads of cards from students like “illmiss Your cuddles becki”

Imagine going out for a meal with her and all she does is make TikToks of her food and herself stuffing her face. Also the fork waving is annoying :eek: :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.