BeckiJones4 #2 TikTok, travelodges and takeaways

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This commenter insane - saying that everyone eats like Becki (untrue and weird take) and that she isnā€™t morbidly obeseā€¦she is stuffing her face with fast food pizza and processed kebab meat and cheese every other day, stop lying to her! And becki always responds those people defending her binge eating with hear emojis. She is deluded

also why is she posting a tiktok taken in a restaurant stinky bathroom..and donā€™t get me started on the caption

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s not much younger than me and I wouldnā€™t die if my friend asked me to dance in a toilet with them! Year 7 behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This commenter insane - saying that everyone eats like Becki (untrue and weird take) and that she isnā€™t morbidly obeseā€¦she is stuffing her face with fast food pizza and processed kebab meat and cheese every other day, stop lying to her! And becki always responds those people defending her binge eating with hear emojis. She is deluded

also why is she posting a tiktok taken in a restaurant stinky bathroom..and donā€™t get me started on the caption
Why she having dry looking pork loin chops again they are cheap as chips with all the money she wastes on nasty looking takeaway's I expect a real proper roast on a Sunday.

Reactions: 5
I've seen her dance to that song too many times now and she looks awkward AF!

Reactions: 3
I've seen her dance to that song too many times now and she looks awkward AF!
Agree and when her non Tiktok mate is better than her I donā€™t get it.

I donā€™t really get what that last video was about her replying to a hater that said she had a massive headā€¦ and she said she hated it(her head shape) well why does she not do something about it. I donā€™t get it life when people say that they hate a part of their body and donā€™t change it. However why does she even bother replying to those comments itā€™s stupid and not productive. Youā€™re never going to change the opinion or behaviours of someone commenting about someoneā€™s head size.

Reactions: 2
Her hair was how we used to do ours for dance shows when I was about 11 šŸ¤£ didnā€™t realise it was still a cool hairstyle!

I know that will doesnā€™t have his own thread but he keeps popping up on my fyp and even his WAVE is boring Jesus christ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wish she would season her food and roast her veg. Canā€™t imagine how bland that dinner was.

Her hair was how we used to do ours for dance shows when I was about 11 šŸ¤£ didnā€™t realise it was still a cool hairstyle!

I know that will doesnā€™t have his own thread but he keeps popping up on my fyp and even his WAVE is boring Jesus christ
Haha I know, he is just devoid of any personality at all. He looks dead behind the eyes.

Even if he had his own thread that would be the most boring thread going. Wonder what happened to binge with Becki and Will this Sunday. Gone from 80,000 viewers two weeks ago to not even doing it this weekend. Must have been the boyfriend comment that made her feel ā€œunwellā€ last Sunday šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.